Choose to join us as an Internal Sourcing Recruiter and you’ll become part of a great team, whilst also enjoying the flexibility of splitting your week between home and office. In this role you will be delivering a premium offsite recruitment solution to a high profile RPO Aerospace client.
Randstad Sourceright is the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing. Work with us you’ll be joining a global community of unique, diverse and creative collaborators, challenging the status quo of talent acquisition. After the challenges of the global pandemic our business is going from strength to strength — as we secure new client wins and increase business with existing clients.
As a key part of one of our central sourcing delivery teams, you will be using your recruitment experience and excellent sourcing skills to find the talent that will enable our client’s business to flourish. Day-to-day you will be building a strong network of contractors and contingent workers, with a focus on delivering quality candidates and excellent customer service to our portfolio of blue chip clients. As part of the team you will be able to develop your recruitment skills, and become a trusted partner to clients and candidates in the MSP space.
You will be responsible for
- generating candidates directly using innovative sourcing methods (boolean searching, search analytics, networking, referrals etc...)
- driving candidate pipeline by using above innovative sourcing techniques
- ensuring a high quality candidate journey
- providing market insights
- liaising with the offshore recruitment team
- managing relationships with key stakeholders
- ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- adapting methodologies and techniques to different roles and industry sectors depending on demand
- working to SLAs and KPIs to meet our clients expectations.
To be successful in this role you MUST have:
- experience recruiting within the engineering or aerospace sector
- proven candidate sourcing/headhunting skills using job boards and Linkedin to proactively target candidates
- excellent attention to detail and be self motivated and diligent.
What’s in it for you?
Our excellent benefits package includes holidays that you can buy or sell, a competitive share scheme, plus commission on all roles filled — with no sales involved as we already have the clients and vacancies to fill!
In this role you’ll be actively involved with some of the UK’s leading financial services businesses. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment organisation that uses cutting-edge tools and innovative technologies which will enable you to concentrate on the human side of recruitment. And provide a superior service for both our clients, and our candidates.
We’re passionately committed to diversity and inclusion and believe that everyone should have the freedom to be themselves at work — however they choose to express it. We want you to be happy working with us. And we ensure that all employees have a healthy work/life balance and that your personal wellbeing is at the heart of all our decision making. So why not realise your potential and explore the possible with us?