Randstad Sourceright is a 3 star, highest standard accreditation company with accolades including best companies top 100 best large companies to work for and holds the highest glassdoor score in the UK recruitment industry. We are a forward thinking, pioneering business where we support our employees to attain their full potential!
Work with us and you’ll be joining the market leader in Recruitment Outsourcing. For 11 years in a row, Randstad Sourceright was named a leader in Everest Group’s RPO PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021. Our glassdoor reviews demonstrate that we are truly an employer of choice. Read them for yourself here.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for the fulfilment of requisitions within our Life Sciences based account. If necessary you will adjust the course of action to ensure fulfilment is met. Acting as a consultative partner to client’s Hiring Managers you will develop talent strategies that best suit the client needs and market conditions. You will also carry out the implementation as well as execution of the recruitment/development program alongside policies.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performing standard and non-routine administrative data processing tasks for the principle and giving colleagues advice on the proper performance of departmental processes
- Ensuring that requisition activity is properly documented including candidate disposition, to meet compliance and SLA/KPI tracking
- Building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers
- Collaborating with Hiring Managers and appropriate internal team members, to ensure that adequate sourcing and screening support is provided
- Contacting Hiring Managers proactively at appropriate, routine intervals about requirements, opportunities and initiatives that may impact talent acquisition
- Defining and participating in special projects as necessary to enhance service offering to existing and anticipated clients
- Executing sourcing methodologies to effectively develop target candidate pipelines
- Reviewing CV’s/resumes, screening/interviewing candidates alongside determining the fit whilst influencing and persuading candidates on employment opportunities
- 1+ years experience of working in the recruitment industry
- Demonstrative experience of working In a candidate generation role, producing candidate pipelines and having a proven track record of hiring success
- Understanding of anticipating client functional/technical hiring needs and translating those into effective candidate generation strategies (passive and active)
- Knowledge of social media and social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Job boards and professional organizations are advantageous
Reward and Benefits
We offer an outstanding employee centric benefits package including a company share scheme and trading holidays You will also be remunerated with a highly competitive salary alongside a bonus scheme.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business!! Here at Randstad Sourceright we have the leading technology/tools alongside innovation which in turn allows our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment as well as providing a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Apply today to be part of a highly innovative, progressive company who are consistently delivering a first class service!