Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
We are excited to share that due to a big client win in the Netherlands, we are looking for a Internal Mobility Recruiter to join our RPO programme for ING in the Netherlands!
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. Our 57,000 employees serve around 39.3 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
Our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages in most of our retail markets. For our Wholesale Banking clients we provide specialised lending, tailored corporate finance, debt and equity market solutions, payments & cash management and trade and treasury services.
You will be responsible for
- Key stakeholder management and engagement
- Managing the whole recruitment process from end to end
- Recommending and agreeing suitable sourcing strategies with the hiring manager community
- Driving a strong candidate pipeline by utilising all sourcing channels available such as engaging our own internal direct recruitment team, referrals and advertising
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- Effectively managing and utilising recruitment systems including some reporting
The successful candidate must have
- proven RPO, agency or corporate recruitment experience
- experience with recruiting internally and creating opportunities within an organisation
- strong process management skills
- extensive stakeholder management experience
- excellent command of the Dutch and English language
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates
- extensive learning opportunities and a set career path
Please apply today to be part of our world class team!
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Matej Hoyt at: