Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We are looking for a In house Recruiter who will help us support our amazing client – UCB, one of the most innovate Biopharmaceutical companies in the world which develops and distributes new groundbreaking treatments serving patients suffering from auto-immune, neurological and rare diseases.
At our Client “delightful experiences” are at the heart of the organisation. As a partner, it is RSR’s role to actively promote our Client’s values in the market, be an ambassador for its culture and to bring the Client experience to life for its stakeholders and internal and external talent. The Talent Advisor will be a Client brand ambassador to external and internal talent and be a guide and advisor to the Client’s Hiring community in relation to total workforce management.
As an RPO Talent advisor working on our RPO program at UCB, you will be part of an international team and you will be based in Monheim am Rhein.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all recruitment related requests and issues within specific Client business areas
- Effectively establish and drive key Client stakeholder relationships in order to build credibility and trust whilst
- Based on Client site; responsible for hiring manager relationships through discovery & exploration of business goals (including face to face meetings)
- Support workforce planning and demand forecasting: proactively engage with the Client hiring community to understand current and future recruitment needs and drivers and ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are deployed and aligned
- Assess job descriptions & consult/advise Client on market conditions, worker type and best methods of attracting candidates through the multiple sourcing route model; creation of advertising content as relevant
- Accountable for delivery against all recruitment requirements (permanent, temporary, contractor, fixed term contract); work proactively with the recruitment team to ensure they are best able to deliver the Client’s requirements, at all times; consult and re-direct fulfillment strategies based on market conditions (supply, demand, market intelligence)
- Direct management and fulfillment of niche recruitment/senior level hiring and execution of temporary/contract fulfillment; interview facilitation including candidate care
- Deliver consistent Hiring Manager experience across multiple worker types; work with Hiring Managers on actions and take accountability for talent quality and time to hire
- Provide consistent, excellent candidate experience across multiple worker-types
- Provide insights and continuous improvement by analysing internal and external sources of data; provide insights on local markets related to the supply of talent and local market conditions; providing specialist advice & guidance on recruitment policies & procedures and best practices
- Actively drive the recruitment supply chain to ensure optimal partnering and results to include supplier management and other RSR operating recruitment partners; liaison and release of Worker roles to approved
- Supply Chain; seek to redeploy successful talent via proactive assignment management
- Understand current gaps in fulfilling needs for each classification of worker and recommend alternative fulfillment strategies; competitor mapping in order to be aware of market changes
- Actively assist in the creation of Client specific Talent via talent pool management
- Ensure all recruitment activity is captured in real time on Client’s ATS/VMS systems and any other relevant tooling
- Proactively working with Operations Manager(s) to drive improvement
- Managing ad-hoc project based work and reporting as requested by Operations Manager and/or Global CS
What you need to bring:
- Strong track record of experience in end to end Recruitment
- Great negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Process oriented with ability to influence
- Experience documenting and presenting project and client requirements
- Attention to detail with a concern for quality
- Speaking German and English fluently
- Proficient using G-suite and MS Office
What we can offer:
- World class experience and learning opportunity within one of the biggest pharma companies
- Inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a benefit package.
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and personal growth with a world market leader in RPO services
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal Talent Acquisition Partner Partner, Klaudia Fűr at: firstname.lastname@example.org