The Immigration Mobility Coordinator will be part of the Global Mobility team and create and manage ascalable global immigration program that delivers a best-in-class experience to candidatesand employees while adhering to existing and changing laws and regulations. This is anexciting and demanding role that requires passion and the desire to be a team player on anamazing team.
What you get to do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for managers, employees, Talent Acquisition, and HR Business Partners to provide direction and guidance on viable immigration avenues for employment
- Maintain a close relationship with Talent Acquisitions regarding non immigrant and immigrant cases, request case-related information as needed and keep stakeholders appraised of case updates
- Analyze existing processes and policy and recommend improvements to ensure a best-in-class experiences for employees
- Support various types of work sponsored visas, extensions, amendments, permanent residency, and all other facets of employment-based immigration
- Create training materials and train foreign nationals, managers, HRBP's, talent acquisition and business leaders
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure compliance with service level agreements
- Determine when an escalation requires legal review, otherwise is able to provide guidance to employees and manage escalations
- Collaborate with Legal and outside counsel to manage escalation of issues and exceptions, to including audits and RFE's
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant immigration experience in a fast-paced environment
- Deep knowledge of U.S. employment-based immigration visas, regulations, and permanent residency process (example visa types L-1, H1-B, TN, EB-2, EB-3, F-1 OPT, J-1, PERM) and experience reviewing case facts to determine the optimal filing type
- General knowledge of employment-based immigration categories or EMEA and APAC
- Experienced communication and diplomacy skills required to exchange complex and sensitive information
- Professional and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability function well as part of a geographically distributed team and to take initiative and multi-task in a high paced environment
- Experience exercising judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action within the construct of immigration policies and procedures
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in situations involving change, shifting priorities and ambiguity
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please email@example.com.
The base salary range for this position is $59,755 - $85,100.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate's total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, 18 paid days off in your first full year + 1 paid volunteer day and 9 holidays, and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases....