Here we grow again!
Randstad In-house Services (RIS) supports our clients with high-volume hiring and talent management. We work hand in hand with our client teams to build solutions tailored to their specific business requirements.
Randstad is actively recruiting for an HR Generalist to join the team in Mississauga/Brampton, ON.
- Ongoing analysis of the client’s needs within primary and additional client portfolio to align RIS process and delivery to client’s changing business needs
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting (WMR and account compliance) for primary and additional client sites within client portfolio
- Ensure 100% operational execution (fill rates, interviews) for primary and additional client sites within client portfolio
- Foster and maintain strong partnership with the primary and additional client sites
- Identify, build and implement long-term quality improvement program opportunities (RIS added value) at the designated client sites to ensure client retention and satisfaction
- Ensure process alignment and best practice sharing across all client sites within specific client portfolio
- Continuous improvement of the quality of service across all client sites within specific client portfolio
- Participate and assist the Operations Manager, RIS in quarterly business reviews across all sites within client portfolio
- Build and maintain strong network with internal departments
- High school diploma required, preference to those candidates with Post-secondary education Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Staffing Account Manager/ Recruitment role
- Must possess a vehicle and valid Driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle as regular travel to client sites is expected
What makes you great….
- You are client focused and excel at maximizing the client experience
- You love numbers and reporting and the story they tell
- You never met a target that you didn’t love
- Adaptable is your middle name, and you are able to juggle multiple priorities with demanding deadlines
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with prior experience in client presentations and negotiations
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- mix of work from on site and from home
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.