As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential. Our key solutions include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As an HR Analyst, you will support our HR and recruitment internal teams across the globe. Your main tasks will include HR data management, but also solving issues and HR queries.
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing data in Dayforce - our HR software platform
- Pulling out and preparing reports
- Editing and adjusting HR data
- Managing queries coming to the ticketing system
- Solving simple issues and redirect complex ones to the relevant experts
- Cooperating with internal teams across the globe
What we look for in a candidate:
- Previous experience from working with data and administrative tasks
- Experience from working with Oracle, SAP or similar tool
- Decent Excel knowledge (e.g.creating pivot tables or using vlookup)
- Experience working within an international corporate environment
- Top-notch communication skills in English
- You have good attention to detail, enjoy executing to a high level, and are customer-focused
What we can offer in return:
- Growth and development of your skills
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
Questions? Contact Marta, our ITA Partner: email@example.com