purpose of the job
The key objective of the position is to boost the value of our recruitment services for clients through the provision of market insights comprising talent data and competitor intelligence. The Head of Talent Intelligence NAM partners with Client Service Directors to translate data into insights that help our clients navigate the talent landscape to obtain a competitive talent advantage. The Head of Talent Intelligence will be an advocate and thought leader and clearly demonstrate knowledge through clear articulation of the talent landscape within all NAM countries. The Head of Talent Intelligence will help our account teams to better understand the talent market and therefore create solutions to talent scarcity. The Head of Talent Intelligence will challenge our clients by translating data into insights.
The Head of Talent Intelligence NAM will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Partner with Client Service Directors who support a portfolio of client accounts to understand sourcing challenges and provide data that enables delivery teams to create sourcing strategies to overcome challenges and meet client expectations
- Support new client acquisition focus by providing market intelligence to support sales bid efforts
- Present in client Quarterly Business Reviews and sales presentations to articulate the value of Talent Intelligence
- Adopt new ways of thinking, new work practices, and best practices that can enhance Talent Intelligence from global colleagues
- Analyze requests from (internal) clients
- Lead and direct secondary research for a variety of industries, job families, job titles, and geographic locations utilizing market data tools, recruiting tools, and internet research techniques to understand the competitive landscape of our clients, talent supply and demand, and salaries.
- Perform statistical validation for data, such as normalizations
- Visualize the data into easy to understand content
- Create a narrative to explain what the data means for the customer
- Design materials to the highest standards
- Present research findings to our clients in an international environment
- Manage support team in an matrixed organization
- Bachelors Degree, or 8-10 + years of equivalent work experience required. High School Diploma or equivalent required in lieu of college degree.
- Proven affinity with data and research
- Comfortable in presenting to international clients
- Have a natural consultative approach to analyse the problem behind the question
- A good understanding of the dynamic of the different countries in NAM
- Comfortable in driving projects to completion
- Experience in research or talent sourcing / talent intelligence
- Experience with managing in a matrix environment
- Recruitment industry knowledge is a must
- Boolean or a coding language is a plus
- Labor market knowledge is desirable
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.