Global Transformation Office
purpose of the job
Direct management and direction of a team of experience Transformation Managers who are responsible for identifying, qualifying, developing, leading and driving business change and transformation activities across all RSRs regions. A key partner with RSR global leadership team and responsible in the delivery of their own multi-regional complex projects that underpin the success ofthe Randstad Sourceright business and actualise the RSR strategy. Acting as the lead and expert in change for the global transformation office, consulting on how we best drive excellence and supporting the VP of Global Transformation.
- Leveraging extensive knowledge of recruitment outsourcing, relationship management, various change methodologies, to drive meaningful, lasting and impactful change within RSR
- Driving multi region, multi account complex change initiatives covering people, process and technology, from conception through to execution and realisation of any business case
- Working as a key part of the Global Transformation function to ensure all change initiatives are delivered to plan
- Impact on ROI and profitability in GP/PE and FTE costacross the whole of RSR
- Drive the RSR global and in region strategies via multiple complex transformations
- Lead on design of key initiatives that will drive RSR to its Fit2Win Strategy
- Support a performance driven culture ensuring that improved capacity, productivity, efficiency and quality are central to change initiatives
- Continually engage with colleagues at all levels and create a community of colleagues to sustain any change initiatives
- As required advising clients on our approach to change and supporting sales or account teams in client engagement
- Maintain market and competitor insights to support innovative future state ideas
- Objectively analyse and assess project ideas from the organisations to ensure projects start/stop or continue where necessary for the RSR strategy and successful ROI
- Driving the Change arm of the Global Transformation function to ensure all change initiatives are delivered to plan
- Flex your capacity and knowledge across regions for the purpose of global projects and for the support and insight into regional projects
- Drive change in all ways (people, process, technology) within your region and manage sustainable change for long term success
- Regularly consulting with market trends in change and the industry to support the consultation of our leadership for best in class transformation.
- Advise and direct senior leadership (from regional MD's through to GLT) and business teams on their strategy or risk in the business including building process models that support the running of their accounts
- Proactively review business challenges and design solutions to solve multi region complex challenges whilst focussing on our wider strategy and ROI
- formulate plans and solutions, following these through to implementation
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by teams and analyse team output to identify areas of improvement, building action plans for accounts needing improvement to ensure performance targets are met
- Creating and driving initiatives to improve commerciality and profitability across all areas of the business
- Establish metrics, goals and expected performance levels of all teams and provide feedback and coaching where appropriate
- Effectivelybuild business case, project plans, strategic direction and act on these plans in the interest of driving the business forward throughout RSR globally
- Engage the business regularly to "buy in" to the concepts we are working with and embed them into working methods
- Responsible for calculating budget and ROI for project work prior to investment as an active marker in all business improvement project planning.
Internal: Randstad Sourceright operational teams, ELT & GLT members, colleagues in GBS, colleagues in Business Development and Implementations and support functions, External: third party providers, client stakeholders, vendors, technology providers
qualifications and experience
- Preferred - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and or equivalent change or project management qualifications
- Preferred - key change qualification or experience (such as ADKAR, Design Thinking etc)
- Business related postgraduate qualification or equivalent relevant business experience
- Solid experience of influencing skills, people management and leadership in a results driven environment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management, especially executive level, both internally and client-facing.
- Ability to develop and deliver business plans and strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to rely on experience and judgment, set and meet goals and deadlines.
- Proven experience of developing relationships working at a strategic and operational level
- Proven years experience driving change and delivery of complex projects
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of recruitment systems such as ATS, VMS' and CRMs
- Knowledge of LEAN, Agile and Six Sigma methodologies
- Knowledge & experience of key change methodologies
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/Visiol)
- GSuite (GMail /google slides /google sheets)
- Excellent communications, influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to devise and control realistic budgets and keep track of income and expenditure
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince, Agile, waterfall)
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in RPO and MSP to include recruitment and sourcing.
- Evidence that you can work well under pressure
- Evidence that you are an excellent team player and that you can also work alone.
This role can be based in any region, travel required on an adhoc basis
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....