randstad sourceright operates in 70 countries, across 360 RPO programmes and more than 800 managed services programmes. We have US$11.8billion spent under our management and employ more than 3,800 talent experts. We create value by combining our proven processes with high-output technology to create efficiency, scalability and flexibility — all with an eye on a company’s future business and talent needs. Randstad Sourceright is a truly global company and so are our clients.
Join our global talent marketing team and focus on contributing to the employer branding and media & digital transformation of our company and clients, by providing creative visual concepts, solutions and narratives to our clients and RSR's creative and marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do;
- Manage visual assets, production, co-creation of visual concepts and create beautiful recruitment portals or landing pages
- Determine how best to represent a concept or an EVP visually, in line with client brand guidelines
- Work with our creative leadership to generate creative concepts for our clients and business
- Ensure that clients’ desired employer branding look and feel is conveyed to talent through digital such as Ads, social media posts, flyers and posters, videos and animation
- Work closely with development team to produce responsive portals
- Lead and develop the Graphics team
What you will bring;
- Technical knowledge of graphic design and production software i.e. Photoshop, InDesign etc.
- A highly creative mindset with a strategic approach
- CMS, Web and UX/UI experience
- Excellent typesetting and layout skills and attention to detail when working with clients’ brands
- HTML/CSS knowledge and wireframe/UX web design experience is a critical advantage
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
What will you get in return?
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritise your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company. We offer internal career opportunities, international mobility and a fully flexible working environment.
- Be part of a culture of inclusion and belonging
- A competitive salary, an unrivalled share purchase plan and generous benefits (bonus, insurance, discounts…etc.)
If you are obsessed by visual beauty and have the desire to showcase great brands we would love to hear from you, so please apply now!
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team....