I am a word in German that sounds quite rare,
Used in business to show how much we care,
When we work with clients to achieve their goals,
I am the mindset that helps us reach new roles.
What am I?
Answer: "Vertrauensvoller Berater" (Trusted advisor)
Randstad Enterprise Solutions is looking for a German speaking VP of Business Development to work with our clients as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to maximise business growth from all angles!
Who are we as a company?
Randstad Enterprise Solutions — including Randstad Sourceright, Randstad Enterprise Group and Randstad RiseSmart — provides solutions and expertise that help enterprise clients position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility. Working across the broad spectrum of Randstad Enterprise Solutions, the collective experience of the teams encompasses all facets of the global talent spectrum, from the acquisition of talent to skilling and coaching, to outplacement solutions. Enabled by innovative technologies, key offerings include HR and recruitment solutions, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP), statement of work (SOW), outplacement, skilling/coaching and total talent solutions.
The team you’ll be working with;
The Enterprise EMEA sales team is responsible for driving revenue across Europe and globally by developing and securing profitable opportunities in various regions. This includes winning new logos, expansion of existing business and rewind. The individual is responsible for generating new leads, developing market-leading and innovative solutions to meet client needs, and negotiating and closing client contracts. The team is also the most visible ‘face’ of the Randstad Enterprise brand and its capabilities and as such, building and maintaining relationships with key customers - both internally and externally - is key. You are expected to play an active role in positioning Randstad as thought-leaders in the market, through an effective focus on solutions and a consultative selling approach that highlights our advisory and professional services credibilities.
- To lead and manage sales across mid-market opportunities and EMEA HQ based customers, including identifying new markets or customers, launching new concepts (specifically mid market RPO and MSP) and solutions, expanding into new geographic regions, as well as aligning with delivery on expansion and renewal opportunities in existing customer accounts.
- Strengthen our mid-market position in RPO and MSP across the target area by setting the right market strategy, managing sales activities and designing client solutions in partnership with Randstad operating companies and the global delivery function to win new business consistent with our strategic goals.
- Responsible for achieving growth goals through effective management of all stakeholders within Randstad, Randstad Sourceright, Enterprise and Opco’s. This sales function operates both in a local and multi-country market within our “where to play” strategy, with a focus on swift and scalable solutions like management recruitment services, direct source/talent pooling and integrated talent solutions creating long-term opportunity to upsell into end to end services and solutions.
- To be successful in this role you will have a deep understanding and experience of sales within the recruitment industry, particularly in Total Talent Solutions. You will be able to demonstrate your knowledge and ability to establish and develop long lasting relationships in this environment in order to bring new programs on board.
- Establish and communicate short-term and long-term sales objectives for the company to individual sales contributors, leaders, and internal partners.
- Act as a key advisor to the Chief Growth Officer and Executive Vice President of Global Enterprise Sales, EMEA, to provide guidance on strategic initiatives.
- Meet or exceed sales targets for the European market, managing accountability towards each individual sales contributor and multi-functional teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and partners in the European market to ensure repeat business and identify new opportunities.
- Build relationships and upselling opportunities with the local country OpCos and REG leadership.
- Regularly reviewing sales data, market research, and industry trends to identify opportunities and make data-driven decisions. Adjust sales strategies as necessary, in alignment with overall company strategy.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as the CAT, technology, pricing and finance, legal and delivery, to ensure a seamless sales process through to implementation.
- Work closely with the Global Randstad Delivery function and operating companies to enable new tech and touch delivery models to accelerate mid-market RPO and MSP market share.
- Work with clients across the DACH region, communicating effectively in German.
What can you expect in return?
Being a global organisation, we offer you a career, not a job. We provide extensive learning and development programmes to help you reach your full potential. We offer internal career opportunities, international mobility and a fully flexible working environment. Our salaries are competitive, our share save scheme unrivalled and our benefits generous too.
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to hear more, please contact Robert Galas email@example.com
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team....