The mission of the business intelligence team is to provide visibility, transparency, and guidance regarding quantity and quality of results, activities, financial KPIs, and leading indicators to easily identify trends aimed at data-based decision-making.
This position is responsible for working with internal, external, and BI teams to support end-to-end data, reporting, and visualization needs. Review of client reporting requirements, validating needs, digging in, and determining reporting and data needs to provide the best solutions for the client.
Use strong independent judgment to identify VMS/ATS and other external system reporting capabilities and correlate that to business requirements to identify, develop, and extra data from multiple systems. Apply skills, experience, and creativity necessary to exploit the data assets resident in various source systems. Utilize various data tools and techniques to build and automate data and visualization solutions.
This person will be instrumental in supporting each stage of the BI process, from data investigation, extraction, and wrangling to delivery via dashboards and reports. The person will be building automated processes to support large-scale data analysis. This is a hands-on technical position requiring analytical and problem-solving skills and we are looking for a technically sharp candidate who can independently code, build and test.
- Experience with end-to-end agile BI solutions, including ETL/ELT, data scrubbing, wrangling, loading, and reporting.
- Extensive hands-on experience with analyzing and designing data models to support analytics applications and data visualization.
- Design and develop ELT/ETL processes to support current and evolving data requirements. Strong data profiling skills to analyze source system data for ETL/ELT development. Perform data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between multiple systems.
- Integrate data from diverse data sources. Experience working with large data sets in a variety of formats such as flat files, databases, XML files, and/or unstructured data. Data integration experience or exposure to calling APIs for data transfer or processing using API preferred.
- Good understanding of data related technologies such as Data Modeling, ETL, ELT, Data mining, data wrangling, data integration, data exploration, etc .
- Conducting data analysis to determine structure, content, and quality of data. Performing data quality audits to ensure data consistency and cleanliness.
- Support business stakeholders in analyzing and resolving any data issues as required.
- Good at piecing together data puzzles, asking questions, and working with colleagues and clients to get answers.
- Build dashboards, reports, and visualization using DOMO. Experience in data retrieval, data manipulation, data analysis, and presentation using data visualizations. Advanced report-building skills, including complex calculated fields
- Scripting coding skills preferred.
- Liaise with BI team, internal account teams, external clients, and implementation team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science/Data Management/Business Analysis highly preferred. Master's degree a plus
- 5-7 years of business experience
- Experience working in one or more of the following: Business Intelligence/Data Science/Data Analytics/ETL Development/Dashboard Development/Reports development/Data Engineering/Data Architecture
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills required for various levels throughout external and internal organizations
- 5+ years SQL development experience required.
- 5+ years of data engineering/data warehouse or ETL development experience required.
- 3+ years of BI development/reporting experience required.
- 3+ years of data visualization/KPI/dashboard experience with Tableau/DOMO/Power BI or other tools required.
- Data Architecture experience preferred.
- Python/R data programming skills preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS - Excel with knowledge of macros and pivot tables.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, and tasks, and meet deadlines while maintaining quality
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information and ideas
- Strong drive and commitment to delivering outstanding results
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com....