about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright offers solutions Globally in North America, EMEA, and APAC. Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues from different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive and culturally inclusive mindset.
This role will support the Global Data Office through proactive planning to create transparency and project governance for large-scale data projects across departments to improve our business. Proactive planning will include stakeholder engagement, change management, training, and communications that enable RSR to meet and exceed its digitalisation goals.
Additionally the role will be building a project plan from the beginning, scoping a project and creating a plan around it. You need to be agile and fast thinking as no two projects will ever be the same.
You should be able to quickly drive the conversation toward a productive, programmatic solution by including the right people, process, and technology, then documenting and socialising the result within the global team.
- Support the visibility of our data journey by developing clear and concise communications to be shared across all levels via regular updates to our intranet, newsletters, and various outreach channels.
- Identifies and proactively drives high-quality project deliverables and consultation.
- Develops and tracks detailed project plans, including schedules, technical and business requirements, cost estimates, resource plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans, and issue resolution plans.
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills to facilitate a variety of projects throughout external and internal organisations.
- Experience of JIRA and confluence is essential
The role is available across EMEA.
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to hear more, please contact Evie Carty at email@example.com
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
If you would like to be part of our esteemed talent pool, where you can immerse yourself in a realm of possibilities and stay apprised of our latest job openings, join our talent pool: https://rsremeacareers.gr8people.eu/talent-pools/4778/generic-talent-pool-emea...