The mission of the business intelligence team is to create a data-driven culture which empowers leaders to integrate data into daily decisions and strategic planning. We aim to provide visibility, transparency, and guidance regarding the quantity and quality of results, activities, financial KPIs, and leading indicators to easily identify trends aimed at data-based decision-making.
The purpose of this role is to partner with the BI customers within RSR (who can include but not limited to Data engineering, BI Support Teams, Operational Teams, Internal teams and RSR clients) and provide business solutions through data.
This position has operational and technical responsibility for reporting, analytics, and visualization dashboards across all operating companies within RSR. This position will develop processes and strategies to consolidate, automate, and improve reporting and dashboards for external clients and internal stakeholders.
As a Business Intelligence Partner you will be responsible for overseeing the end to end delivery of account and client BI reporting. This will include working with data engineering to provide usable datasets, create dashboards with meaningful insights & visualizations within our BI solution (DOMO) and ongoing communication and partnering with the 'BI consumers'. The key to this is as a Business Intelligence Partner you will be a commercial and operational expert with the ability to translate data into insights. You will use this to mitigate risk, find operational and revenue generating opportunities and provide business solutions.
- Be the implementation workstream lead responsible for delivering a reporting suite and introductory standard for the account and client.
- Provide recommendations on organizing the same concept offerings to appropriate 'tier based' programs currently licensed for DOMO/Talent Radar. (tier based program requirements TBD).
- Responsible for ensuring all contractual conditions around reporting, financial elements, SLA's and KPI's are reviewed, understood and adhered to
- Assess operating reality to validate solution requirements and adjust as needed
- Implement and reinforce tools including standards, procedures, and documentation
- Ensure team has living documentation on each client billing and reporting process
- Oversee the design and build of insightful, scalable, and actionable visualizations
- Develop, document, and maintain a comprehensive quality management program
- Build, implement, and schedule production standards of files and reports to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure reporting quality and accuracy by evaluating, integrating, and complementing data sources
- Execute continuous process improvement process
- Knowledge of general database functions, data storage, data models, SQL, and data transfer protocols
- Responsible for being the liaison between the consumers/ops teams and the data engineering teams
- Using client data and insights to highlight and provide observations, provide recommendations and contribute to ongoing business discussions and decision making.
- Use analysis of the client's data to present the account leadership with any potential approaches or opportunities for improvement in service delivery performance and elevated value add opportunities.
- Have commercial awareness and work with the account leadership to maximize any revenue generating opportunities.
- Solicit feedback from internal and external stakeholders in an organized manner to contribute to the objectives of the BI team and demonstrate RSR value.
- Contribute to the success of a wider global team
- Qualify the business needs of each request and use expertise to partner on solutions
- Develop strong working relationships with the client stakeholders and account leads.
- Serve as a functional and technical data visualization and business intelligence subject matter expert.
- Serve as subject matter expert for clients and advise during sales and solution design
- May also work with client program owners and ATS Vendor/Partners
- Work within the agreed parameters aligned to the global method of BI production
- Focus first and foremost on delivery of RSR data lake and available benchmarking tools with the eventual goal of client data incorporated into TalentRadar platform in alignment with predictive analytics goals of the organization.
- Leverage an agile work environment to incorporate new innovative and value add components to existing portfolios
- Organize a feedback standard from stakeholders (internal and external) in order to create use case, case study materials and other customer facing material (coordinate with RFP and sales approach as appropriate)
- Promote available resources and enterprise tools for operations training/ coaching needs from a BI perspective
- Ensure data governance principles and guidelines are being met
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred, Master's degree a plus
- Project Management and/or process improvement experience highly preferred
- MI/Business Intelligence/Data Science/Analytics background is essential
- Talent Acquisition/MSP/RPO/People Analytics experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills required for various levels throughout external and internal organizations
- Excellent presentation skills used in delivering solutions to executive-level clients
- Demonstrated continuous improvement, process documentation, and workflow skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS - Excel with knowledge of macros and pivot tables.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google products, and visualization tools Domo, Tableau, etc
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information and ideas
- Strong drive and commitment to delivering outstanding results
- Have the ability to provide value with the use of analytics to help achieve the account's objectives and the client's initiatives.
- Ability to create meaningful insights and metrics that aligned to business priorities and objectives
- Data visualization preferred; ability to interpret data and translate it to non tech (laymans) people.
- Ability to write Intermediate SQL scripts
- Experience in data pipeline creation, quality improvement and analysis to provide teams with actionable insights, informing strategy, impact and investments.
- Experience with analytics tools.
- Experience demonstrating technical client service (i.e. consulting experience).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work.
- Experience in the recruitment industry (e.g. MSP/RPO) and/or B2B marketing
- Experience with Domo and GCP
- Ability to turn ambiguous information and unstructured challenges into insights, plans and recommendations in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to mine data, improve and develop new data sources (including attribution) and translate data into actionable recommendations and compelling stories.
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.