The mission of the business intelligence team is to create a data-driven culture which empowers leaders to integrate data into daily decisions and strategic planning. We aim to provide visibility, transparency, and guidance regarding the quantity and quality of results, activities, financial KPIs, and leading indicators to easily identify trends aimed at data-based decision-making.
The purpose of this role is to partner with the Regional and global BI customers within RSR (who can include but not limited to Data engineering, BI Support Teams, Operational Teams, Internal teams and RSR clients) and provide business solutions through data.
This position has operational and technical responsibility for reporting, analytics, and visualization dashboards across all operating companies within RSR. This position will develop processes and strategies to consolidate, automate, and improve reporting and dashboards for external clients and internal stakeholders.
As a Business Intelligence Partner you will be responsible for overseeing the end to end delivery of regional and global account and client BI reporting. This will include working with data engineering to provide usable datasets, create dashboards with meaningful insights & visualizations within our BI solution (DOMO) and ongoing communication and partnering with the ‘BI consumers’. The key to this is as a Business Intelligence Partner you will be a commercial and operational expert with the ability to translate data into insights. You will use this to mitigate risk, find operational and revenue generating opportunities and provide business solutions.
- Be the implementation work stream lead responsible for delivering a reporting suite and introductory standard for the account and client.
- Responsible for ensuring all contractual conditions around reporting, financial elements, SLA's and KPI's are reviewed, understood and adhered to
- Assess operating reality to validate solution requirements and adjust as needed
- Implement and reinforce tools including standards, procedures, and documentation
- Oversee the design and build of insightful, scalable, and actionable visualizations
- Build, implement, and schedule production standards of files and reports to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure reporting quality and accuracy by evaluating, integrating, and complementing data sources
- Execute continuous process improvement process
- Knowledge of general database functions, data storage, data models, SQL, and data transfer protocols
- Responsible for being the liaison between the consumers/ops teams and the data engineering teams
- Using client data and insights to highlight and provide observations, provide recommendations and contribute to ongoing business discussions and decision making.
- Solicit feedback from internal and external stakeholders in an organized manner to contribute to the objectives of the BI team and demonstrate RSR value.
- Develop strong working relationships with the client stakeholders and account leads.
- Serve as a functional and technical data visualization and business intelligence subject matter expert.
- Work within the agreed parameters aligned to the global method of BI production
- Leverage an agile work environment to incorporate new innovative and value add components to existing portfolios
- Master's degree is preferred, or a Bachelor degree with two+ years of relevant experience (on top of the years of experience required for the role mentioned in the section below)
- Project Management and/or process improvement experience highly preferred
- MI/Business Intelligence/Data Science/Analytics background is essential
- Talent Acquisition/MSP/RPO/People Analytics experience is preferred
- Experience in a similar role
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills required for various levels throughout external and internal organizations
- Excellent working knowledge of Google products, and visualization tools like Data Studio, Domo, Tableau, etc
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information and ideas
- Ability to create meaningful insights and metrics that aligned to business priorities and objectives
- Data visualization preferred; ability to analyze data and translate it to non tech (layman’s) people.
- Ability to write Intermediate SQL scripts
- Experience in data pipeline creation, quality improvement and analysis to provide teams with actionable insights, informing strategy, impact and investments.
- Extensive experience technical client service (i.e. consulting experience).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work.
- Experience in the recruitment industry (e.g. MSP/RPO) and/or B2B marketing
- Experience with Data Studio, Domo and GCP
- Ability to turn ambiguous information and unstructured challenges into insights, plans and recommendations in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to mine data, improve and develop new data sources (including attribution) and translate data into actionable recommendations and compelling stories.
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The base salary range for this position is $80,465 - $114,700.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, a generous time off policy (including at least 18 paid days off in your first full year, 1 paid volunteer day, and 9 paid holidays), and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases....