Manages a team of several FTE-s; Primary responsibility is to managing client operations and delivery teams. Major goals are to reach the highest level of client satisfaction, performance and people management.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Should be first point of contact for client operational stakeholders and first escalation point for any daily operational issues.
- Engage with the client to understand needs and drivers, to ensure appropriate strategies are aligned and put in place.
- Provide regular communication to the organization to update them on market developments, business priorities and performance of the Delivery Centre to create a positive working environment
- Should coach and mentor team members in their development and provide mentorship to assist with reaching their goals.
- Set up individual, client- and Delivery Centre-based targets for team members and groups and ensure that the team is meeting internal and client KPI’s & SLA’s.
- Develop and refine client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency
What you have?
- Detailed knowledge of own business and the associated internal processes.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and CRM system(s)
- Excellent command of English language and German language (written and spoken)
- Bachelor degree
What you get?
- a wide range of training & learning opportunities
- long-term career opportunities
- lateral and vertical career moves
- flexible working hours and home office
- competitive salary & cafeteria package & attractive bonus scheme
- Private Medical Services
- team building events
- people-focused company culture
- brand new office with massage chairs and chill out room
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential. Business success today is entirely dependent on talent. Advancing artificial intelligence and automation tools can empower any employer to source and engage talent, but technology alone can’t create value. People can. That's why our subject matter experts and thought leaders around the world continuously build and evolve our solutions across recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP) and integrated talent solutions: to deliver the competitive advantage and business impact you need to get ahead. Our expert insights and industry-leading talent solutions result in recognizably higher quality talent, the people that are needed to realize your organization’s strategy. Our global Talent Innovation Center also offers specialized services in: recruiting strategies, employer branding, talent analytics and HR technology. We are consistently recognized for service excellence and innovation by industry organizations such as Everest Group, HRO Today Magazine, NelsonHall, and Staffing Industry Analysts.