What does work mean to you? Are you realizing your potential and helping others do the same?
At Randstad Sourceright, our people are our greatest innovation. We recognize the value of every individual and our clients, candidates and colleagues sit at the heart of everything we do. For us, this means making work meaningful every day.
We have ambition with a purpose so if you’re not just looking for a job, but a purposeful, progressive and satisfying career, join us! Let’s make work meaningful together.
We’re looking for aBusiness Analyst
your typical day includes
working with all stakeholders to quickly resolve issues and find better ways of working. Made up of experienced experts and professionals, the technology enterprise team takes great pride in providing practical technology solutions alongside service and account teams for multiple MSP and RPO programs across EMEA. Underpinned by tribe-based methodology.
Our tribes are scalable teams which work across functional areas to achieve an end goal. Our tribes consist of technology project managers, business analysts, data analysts and technical support all working together to support our clients.
We have a requirement for a Business Analyst working in the finance chapter of our Technology Enterprise Tribe structure as part of Professional Services EMEA with a particular focus on Finance Requirement gathering and implementation.
your focus will be
- Working across all tribes serving 30+ clients
- Working with middle / back office invoice procedures
- Business Analysis
- Working on both BAU and project-related tasks as part of our tribe based structure
what you will need
- Strong BA experience in billing, payroll, recruitment and implementation
- Organisational skills to meet workstream deadlines
- The right candidate will demonstrate advanced Excel and business analysis skills and experience.
it’s also nice to have
- Experience working in the recruitment outsourcing space.
- Proven experience in quantitative, statistical and data analysis
- we are recognized as an industry leader that invests in its people, solutions, innovation and capabilities to drive business and client success - this makes us a star performer on the Everest Group PEAK matrices
- our leaders are inspiring us to do our best for our clients, candidates and colleagues
- we value open communication and feedback and are proud to be an Open Company on Glassdoor, consistently outperforming our competitors
- we empower our people through great conversations - not static performance reviews - to position them for success
- we offer a transparent career pathing framework, training opportunities and a recognition program to celebrate outperformance
- we strive to be ahead of the pack and invest in new HR technology and knowledge
- doing business globally is important to us so we foster global talent mobility, international secondments, and inter-cultural training and experiences
A job description can only tell you so much… hear from our people on what work means to us.
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our solutions span recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP) and integrated talent solutions. For more information, see https://www.randstadsourceright.com/...