Randstad is seeking a data-driven Financial Analyst to join the world's #1 provider of HR services. A Financial Analyst, under the general direction of a Finance leader, would be highly analytical, able to perform cost-benefit analysis, quantify the impacts of various company initiatives and run projects in addition to forecasting, budgeting, analyzing profit/loss statements, process improvements, and other functions needed for the business.
*This is a remote opportunity with the ideal location close toFt. Lauderdale, FL for occasional onsite work.
What you get to do:
- Financial decision support for the Senior Management team of corporate functions
- Analysis and reporting of regular financial results to Corporate functional leadership
- The annual budget preparation process for Corporate functions
- Monthly and Quarterly forecasts and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Cost-Benefit Analysis / Investment appraisal analysis / Return on Investment analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Capital Expenditure evaluation, reporting, and analysis
- Various ad-hoc financial analytics
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or Financial certifications a plus
- 3-5+ years of experience as a financial analyst or similar work experience
- Advanced Excel skills / Financial modeling
- Prior experience in financial analysis, ROI analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.