- Coordinating recruitment process for contingent hiring
- Leading conversations, diagnosing challenges, and developing solutions with Hiring Managers
- Providing stakeholders with advisory and expertise within MSP field and the relevant market
- Performing compliance checks on job descriptions and candidate profiles
- Collaborating and negotiating with external agencies
- Screening CVs, preparing shortlists, and maintaining the VMS tool updated
- Acting as an expert for the closest team
To succeed in this role, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Prior experience as an MSP Talent Advisor
- Familiarity with VMS tools, e.g. Fieldglass
- Fluency in German and a good level of English proficiency
- Advisory/Consultative skills - previous experience with working with external stakeholders
- Being confident and not afraid to speak up when needed
- Comfortable working in a hybrid model, based in Darmstadt
- A competitive compensation package, including base salary, yearly bonus, pension allowance and holidays allowance
- A wide range of benefits, eg. company car, private healthcare, etc.
- A hybrid work model, facilitating stronger relationships with clients
- Stable, permanent cooperation
- Access to necessary tech resources to excel in your role
- Clear development plan
- A culture of inclusion, belonging, and valuing diversity.
- Upon clicking the "Apply" button, you will be guided through the application process. This process is designed to provide us with a better understanding of your skills and experiences.
- If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview, which will be conducted online
- This isn't the role for you? Join the Talent Pool! http://gr.8job.eu/hZaI9vE3
- If you have any questions during the recruitment process, feel free to reach out to our Talent Partner, Marta Kaliszewska, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We believe that communication is key to a successful recruitment process and Marta is here to help you with any queries you might have.
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the recruiter for this job posting team.