As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential. Our key solutions include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible for designing and executing recruitment strategies in order to find the best talents for one of our clients - a well-known financial institution.
You will become a part of a dynamic and fantastic team led by Bernadette. You will have a chance to develop your sourcing skills in the banking environment.
Your key responsibilities:
- Actively sourcing for candidates on a Dutch market
- Being a partner for Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Planning and executing recruitment strategies
- Screening candidates via phone or video
- Work with the client to understand the business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers
- Represent the RSR recruiting organization to stakeholders and candidates focusing on exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work
- Performing standard and non-routine administrative tasks
- Ensure all recruitment activity is captured in real-time on the client’s ATS system and/or any other database
What we look for in a candidate:
- Previous experience from sourcing
- Strong motivation to pursue a recruitment path
- Top-notch communication skills in English, Dutch would be an asset
- Being able to handle different projects and ensure that each of them stays on track
- You are business-oriented, proactive and flexible
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and rewarding bonus scheme
- Growth and development of your skills
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
Question? Contact Marta, our ITA Partner Marta: firstname.lastname@example.org