The Enterprise Data Architect will provide overall direction, guidance and definition for the data architecture necessary to effectively support the corporate business strategy. Must interact across multiple business areas, proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects to ensure the success of enterprise-level rollouts along with the development of appropriate data deliverables. Responsible for developing data architecture patterns, approaches and solutions that are aligned with the objectives and standards of the enterprise data management strategy and enable optimal performance, stability, and extensibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create the conceptual architecture and data solution design for projects (conceptual model, integration model, sourcing) in alignment with the portfolio and enterprise data strategy. Translate enterprise or business needs into long-term information architecture patterns and solutions. Provide governance oversight to ensure project adherence to information architecture strategy, principles, standards, policies and procedures throughout all project phases. Partner with other architects to ensure alignment and integration across portfolio boundaries and promote an enterprise focus on data management.
- Communicate, educate and ensure adherence to sound data management principles and where possible, the re-use of data as well creating and managing meta-data and business rules for the use of data. Establish guiding principles and a reusable methodology for managing information architecture deliverables.
- Research, introduce and transition new technology and patterns into the organization. Keep abreast of Technology advances and issues across all enterprise domains. Research, test and recommend tools and practices for potential implementation. Apply best practices using innovative ideas to increase awareness and effectiveness of enterprise architecture.
Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field ; or related work experience
- Minimum 5 Years of Data modeling experience working with various types of data models (RDBMS, NoSQL, Graph, Columnar, Document) and developing solutions for multiple cloud-based data platforms
- Complex enterprise experience leading distributed data architecture efforts with subject matter authorities from varying technology and business disciplines
- Experience in Domain-Driven Design, Data Management, Data Services and Platforms
- Minimum 3 Years Architecting scalable, highly-available, robust, cloud centric technical solutions
- Minimum 2 Years Experience working with cloud technologies - GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.
This position is subject to the Federal Contractor Vaccination Mandate (Executive Order 14042). As a condition of employment, all employees (onsite or remote) must provide: (1) proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or (2) have a valid/approved medical or religious accommodation. COVID-19 test results are not acceptable proof of vaccination status.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....