CBO Enterprise Change Manager, North America
TheCBOEnterprise Change Managerwill play a key role in developing, executing, monitoring and tracking the change strategy for human capital projects. This pivotal role will work with high profile clients to promote and deliver messaging and adoption of impactful solutions to help clients drive toward their human capital goals. This position will focus on change management, communications, organizational transformation, key adoption strategies and supporting metrics. The role will support the focus on solutions that bring best in class business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organizational structure to our clients.
The primary responsibilities of this role include the development and execution of change management strategies with plans to maximize adoption and usage, while minimizing resistance to change. Goals include faster adoption, higher program utilization, and proficiency with the changes that impact program users.
The change manager will provide direct support through the Business Architecture team during implementations and provide coaching/consultation to program team members after project completion.
Travel is required up to 10% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Project Management or Organizational change education/certification encouraged
- Minimum of 3 years of Change/Organizational Management experience
- Minimum of 2 years of MSP or Human Capital consulting experience
- Change Management certification (Prosci or comparable) preferred
- Large amount of transformation, change and organizational design experience
- Change management approach, delivery, measurement and reporting for RSR implementations.
- Developing change management strategies by conduction workshops with clients to identify key initiatives from business process, program and technology design
- Support project workstream owners to identify change impacts and supporting activities
- Responsible for project change activities over multiple workstreams (technology, business process, workforce, partners)
- Execute on change communications, readiness assessment, project alignment and leadership communication.
- Experience supporting technology initiatives that involve key change elements (ERP, VMS, Procurement Service software, etc)
- Consultative approach
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex change for accounts or projects
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- A solid understanding of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Experience with large-scale organizational change
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....