How does it sound to work for the number one HR/Recruitment Outsourcing Business in the world?! Why number one? – our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates Randstad Sourceright and the rest of the competition.
We are looking for an MSP Consultant who will join to expand our existing MSP account supporting one of our clients. In this program you are managing the entire contingent talent life cycle from requisition to invoicing and payment, providing the client with complete visibility into the status of each contingent worker in their organization.
What your day to day tasks are:
- Engage proactively with the hiring managers in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Distribution of vacancies to agencies via the VMS (Vendor Management System) tool.
- Create management reports and make data analysis.
- Shortlisting and screening candidates and discussing them with the hiring manager.
- Execute periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
- Relationship management and evaluating performance of the agencies.
- Lead rate negotiations with agencies.
- Proven track record of a minimum of 3 years within MSP (preferred) and/or within a comparable role as an agency recruiter
- Experienced in in working with a VMS tool is not a must, but is a big advantage (in this instance it will be SAP Fieldglass
- Experience working on a client site is desirable.
- Managed work orders, contracts, timesheets, payroll, invoices and reporting.
- Complete fluency in English
What we can offer
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary;
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing recruitment company;
- Private health insurance (Medicover);
- Brand new office with chill out room, massage chairs and spacious sunny terrace;
- Teambuilding events (one beer opportunity, XMS party, Pride, Charity Day, ski camp, BarStad);
Start your online application by clicking on the button “Apply”....