- Work with global brands to develop talent attraction strategies and initiatives
- Newly created role within our Global Talent Marketing team
- Perm full-time with flexible arrangements (working remotely)
- Attractive remuneration package + Benefits
Develop, design and implement employer/talent branding strategies for global organisations with a focus on talent attraction across the APAC region.
About the Opportunity
We are growing as a global talent marketing team with a focus on contributing to employer branding strategies and digital transformations for our company and clients. Our team consists of experienced global marketers, employer branding SMEs, recruitment marketing specialists, data analysts, and digital content creators from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
About the Responsibilities
Strategy & Planning:
- Leading the implementation of new wins or re-implementation projects, working in collaboration with the greater team
- Owning the strategy from solution design, workflow, to employer branding and recruitment marketing
- Effectively leading projects and multifunctional teams across talent marketing and other enterprise teams to achieve project goals and visions
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners
- Employer Branding Specialist with min. 5 years in-house or marketing agency experience (i.e. Account Manager, Talent Brand Consultant, Talent Marketing, Recruitment Marketing etc.)
- Proven ability to partner at C-Suite level, with the ability to advise and influence stakeholders, and drive to deliver solutions
- Strong attention to detail, deadline driven and solutions focussed
- Flexible and adaptable to fast paced environments, and the ability to multitask
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
To express your interest, click ‘Apply’ now. For more details, contact Gray Lynch on firstname.lastname@example.org.