Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
The Account Director is responsible for developing and leading an effective client management proposition for this newly won client. The Account Director (AD) will ensure our client receives a proactive, excellent service, maximising the potential for business within the client’s region. The AD will also lead and develop the team based in the UK, ensuring they are motivated and supported to achieve the maximum results.
You will be responsible for
- managing key client and customer relationships, typically by using account teams to ensure their ongoing satisfaction and loyalty toward the organisation
- building, managing and motivating the team to meet the service level(s) required
- ensuring teams effectively utilising all possible methods to direct hire including development of sourcing and attraction strategies using the client’s brand
- Motivating and managing teams to deliver expected performance levels and operational quality across the service; provide feedback and coaching where appropriate
- building own capabilities and developing the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework; providing specialised training or coaching in area of expertise to others throughout the organisation
- project work as and when required, depending on client needs
- budgeting & costing - managing the development and/or delivery of budget plans for own client
- ensuring optimum staffing levels to service account effectively and profitably
- identification, initiation and implementation of new service offerings
- acting as point of escalation for all issues that cannot be resolved by operational managers
- assisting with the implementation of new accounts and assist sales team with new pitches
The successful candidate MUST have
- experience managing a large complex matrix structured MSP & SOW client
- experience of leading self-source/direct delivery solutions
- proven experience working with senior key stakeholders across multiple geographies
- strong leadership skillset
- ability to travel regularly within UK
In return you will receive
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- flexible working, ability to work from home mixed with onsite client presence.
Please apply today to join our world class team....