The Inclusion and Diversity Strategist (I&D) is integral to the success of the talent strategy. Attracting the right talent is critical to our ability to innovate on behalf of our clients. The successful candidate will build internal/external partnerships to design diversity recruitment strategies, execute and continuously improve engagement initiatives to achieve I&D hiring goals.
In this role, you will serve as a strategic partner in the execution of I&D talent acquisition strategies aligned with key business needs and functions with a direct focus on the cultivation of diverse talent pipelines and hiring practices.
- Support implementation of I&D recruiting strategy including pre-conference event activities
- Build trust and develop partnerships to attract, source, assess, and acquire top talent
- Partner with the Strategic Talent Sourcing Team and collaborate with I&D to align efforts with I&D Action Plans
- Track overall strategy progress and associated metrics via Event Management Tool (includes recruiter, event, and program effectiveness) with the ability to perform at high levels as a strategist and support a transactional sourcing space to build long-term diverse pipelines
- Engage various business stakeholders including Employee Resource Groups in recruiting plans
- Manage and plan logistics for diverse association partnership and recruiting events including at the local and regional level
- Attends conferences, career fairs, and community events to promote a positive company image and to communicate various opportunities within the client's organization
- Create and develop talent marketing campaigns to support key hiring initiatives and diversity career fairs and events
Qualifications and Education:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience (post-college, post-military) in the Talent Acquisition and talent sourcing field
- BA or BS degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business
- Experience with inclusion & diversity program development, project management, execution and performance monitoring with experience using metrics, data analysis, and reporting to drive program outcomes
- Understand Business/ Recruitment Process Outsourcing/ full Life-cycle recruitment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to Have:
- Experience in pharma/biotech, medical device or healthcare industry
- Strategic thinker with the ability to link I&D implications and trends with business goals and objectives and have strong relationship skills; develop "trusted advisor" status at all levels in the company
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Talent marketing and campaign experience
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....