Work in partnership with Internal Talent Acquisition, regional Inclusion and Wellbeing teams and local HR teams to develop and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies to proactively build a diverse talent pipeline for external clients.
Resourceful, consultative, process-driven, and apt at building relationships internally and externally.
Strong industry insights as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for talent and Randstad Sourceright client partners.priorities for the role include:
- Work in partnership with EMEA HR communities to review research and data to determine target communities for outreach across EMEA
- Work in partnership with EMEA HR communities to research and implement best in class outreach practices to reach diverse talent
- Work with regional talent marketing teams to materialise inclusive material for market engagement
- Engage with underrepresented populations through multi-touch outreach, events and partnerships
- Build and nurture relationships with diverse organisations and strategic partners to positively impact talent pipeline on Randstad Sourceright’s behalf
- Partner with EMEA HR communities to create and maintain talent pools of diverse and qualified talent through frequent contact and position notifications
- In partnership with Internal Talent Acquisition to share outreach and success with regional HR and hiring communities
- Support Internal Talent Acquisition and Talent Marketing with the development of social media strategies to reach diverse audiences
- Collaborate closely with the Internal Talent Acquisition and Operations teams to achieve DE&I objectives
- Deliver guidance and best practice recommendations to attract find and engaging diverse talent
- Partner with Internal Talent Acquisition and Inclusion and Wellbeing teams to design, develop and implement strategic sourcing strategies focused on diversity and inclusion to build diverse talent networks
For more information about this role and to express your interest, please apply today.