Who we are
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
In this role you will be working on one of our largest client account teams, This team recruits complex technical and operational roles across EMEA for a leading global Tech giant. You will partner with both our recruitment teams and our client to develop and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies to proactively build a diverse talent pipeline for this organisation. This role will be initially remote with an aim to be hybrid within Dublin or Warsaw in the near future.
You will be responsible for
- Utlising research and data to determine target communities for outreach across EMEA in support of building strong DEI candidate pipelines
- Engaging with underrepresented populations through multi-touch outreach, events and partnerships
- Building and nurturing relationships with diverse organisations and strategic partners to positively impact talent pipeline on Randstad Sourceright’s behalf
- Collaborating closely with our leadership team to set DE&I strategies for the EMEA region
- Delivering training to our recruitment teams to teach them how to implement strategic sourcing strategies focused on diversity and inclusion to build diverse talent networks
- Presenting regularly to our client on DE&I strategies, metrics and continuous improvement plans for the EMEA region. You will use data to present on both the EMEA region as a whole and on more local focusses in certain EMEA countries.
The successful candidate will have
- A broad network across diverse / minority groups
- EMEA wide experience in DEI sourcing and recruiting
- Both strategic and hands-on experience
- Expert DEI knowledge and experience
- High level of data literacy
- Experience designing and delivering presentations to senior level stakeholders
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- bonus scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please don't hesitate to apply but if you do have any questions, please contact our Internal Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team....