The Randstad Strategic Sales team is growing in the GTA! We’re searching for a Director of Regional Business Development who’s ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career.
Based in our downtown Toronto branch the Director of Regional Business Development will be responsible for ensuring that Randstad Canada is positioned as the Human Capital partner of choice for all new prospects and for existing clients, to ensure all Randstad service offerings are presented and increase wallet share for lines of business not yet present. In this role, you will represent Randstad Canada as an enterprise-wide expert and be able to communicate all of Randstad's diverse service offerings to your target customer.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts across the Greater Toronto Area
- Establish opportunities for our Sales team to present our value proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management contacts
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touchpoint with Randstad Canada
- Develop business in conjunction with branch sales teams in your region
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within Randstad Canada are effectively represented to the existing customer base
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions, and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Provide constant analysis of the market and industry to Management
What do we offer?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative commission structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skillset
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
Do you have what it takes to be successful as a Director of Regional Business Development at Randstad?
We are seeking:
- 2+ years demonstrated business development success in staffing recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Passion and commitment towards excellence in internal and external customer service
- Positive attitude and commitment towards team and company success
- Confidence in interacting with internal and external Executive and Management contacts
- Advanced internet mining and research skills would be an asset
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.