Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
We are searching for a Data Scientist to manage big data technologies and analytics techniques to process and analyze large amounts of data to derive insights and predictions that help improve business decisions.
What will you do:
- Responsible for data quality and data inspection
- Create insightful dashboards and data reports
- Produce query for data preprocessing, feature engineering, and data enrichment
- Design, create, test and implement complex predictive ML algorithms
- Implement advanced analytics, machine learning, and AI techniques to derive business value extracted from internal and external data sets, leveraging cloud-based technology
- Create robust code to train and deploy predictive models
- Responsible for developing analytical solutions to solve real business problems
- Give insights to product-teams through presentation of data-driven recommendations
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Providing recommendation for improvements
- Using the data to identify problems and propose solutions
- Defining and evaluating research hypotheses
- Working with other teams (UX researchers, stakeholders, data scientists) on strategic initiatives
- Acting as a data advisor for the team, sharing his/her knowledge
- Effectively communicating trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data
What we would like you to have:
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- 5+ years of experience as a data scientist
- Good understanding of applying data science and machine learning methods to create value out of data
- Work independently but also able to work well in a team and with agile development processes
- Proactive, data-driven, and confident approach to not being afraid of failing and asking questions.
- A good working level knowledge of Python
- Familiar with SQL and has experience querying databases
- A good knowledge of pandas, scikit-learn, numpy, tensorflow, and other scientific libraries/modules for data science
- Hands-on experience with machine learning, artificial intelligence, applied statistics, and/or operations research techniques and approaches (regression, classification, simulation modeling, hypothesis testing, etc)
- Familiar with serverless cloud solutions (GCP/Azure/AWS)
Plus/Good to have:
- A good working level knowledge of languages such as matlab, Julia, Scala
- Experience with large datasets and the ability to optimize queries
- Experience in A/B test experiments, analysis and interpreting the results of tests
- Proficiency using Excel, PowerBI, and visualization tools such as Tableau, DOMO, Google Data Studio
- Effective presentation skills and in producing clear and extensive documentation (e.g. using Confluence)
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
If you are interested in becoming a member of a world-class talent pool to get instant updates about our newest opportunities,
Join here: https://rsremeacareers.gr8people.eu/talent-pools/4778/generic-talent-pool-emea
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - email@example.com...