Who are we
Randstad Enterprise operates in 70 countries, across 360 RPO programmes and more than 800 managed services programmes. We have US$11.8billion spent under our management and employ more than 3,800 talent experts. We create value by combining our proven processes with high-output technology tocreate efficiency, scalability and flexibility — all with an eye on a company’s future business and talentneeds. Randstad Enterprise is a truly global company and so are our clients.
This is role is specifically for - Randstad RiseSmart.
Randstad RiseSmart, is the leading provider of contemporary career transition services for organizations in more than 40 industries and 80 countries. The first outplacement and redeployment provider to recognize, and respond to, the new Employee Relationship Economy,Randstad RiseSmart’s “beginning to beginning” approach combines dedicated career coaching and personal branding with patented technology and tools to support transitioning employees. Randstad RiseSmart partners with HR teams and provides onsite support, specialized trainingand secure reporting in a results-oriented approach. Founded in 2007, Randstad RiseSmart delivers landing rates exceeding 80 percent and time-to-placement 60 percent faster than national averages. The company has earned awards and recognition from more than a dozen organizations, including Bersin by Deloitte, Gartner Inc., the Brandon Hall Group and Fortune Magazine.
Job Title: Resume Writer (Norway)
Experience: 3+years experience
- You will write resumes from scratch with client-provided data
- Editing and rewriting existing resumes
- Direct interaction with clients as necessary by phone and/or email
- Providing resume critiques according to resume best practices
Skills Required :
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- 3 or more years of experience as a professional resume writer.
- Solid understanding of various industries and job functions including entry level, technical,professional, and executive roles
- Knowledge of various resume formats, ATS capabilities and the ability to determine the best formats for each individual
- Certification from one of the major career organizations (NRWA, CDI, CPRW, CRS etc.) preferred
- Excellent customer service
What can you expect in return from us?
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Access to career coach as part of Randstad Risesmart’s Worklife Career Coaching program
- Excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Places to Work, Great Rated, Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and Glassdoor Rating of 4.3!
- Opportunity to contribute to Randstad RiseSmart's continued success in a highly visible and impactful role
- Be a part of an ambitious, tight-knit team with opportunities for growth in your role
Get in touch: