As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
What will you do:
In a nutshell, you will be making sure that everyone who is employed by a client is legally permitted to work. Managing and administrating compliance documentation against UK labor law, GDPR and contractual requirements, facilitate on-boarding and conduct criminal, disclosure, financial and reference checks.
It is a complex and important part of the on-boarding process and requires a detail oriented and attentive attitude.
- A patient, detail oriented, mature person enjoying interacting with people
- Open for other cultures
- Not afraid of taking responsibility
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Able to juggle several kinds of tasks at once & prioritize them
- 6+ months of administrative experience
- An ability to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Working knowledge of Google Sheets
- Amazing attention to details
- Cheerful, proactive and outgoing personality
- Hunger to learn new things and grow in your position
What we can offer
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing recruitment company
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme
- Work in our office in Budapest or remotely with 2-4 visits to the office a month
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Brand new office with chill out room, massage chairs and spacious sunny terrace
- Reimbursed costs of travelling home if you live outside of Budapest
- Team Building events (one beer opportunity, XMS party, Pride, Charity Day, ski camp, BarStad)
- Buddy program
Want to read more about our company? Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com
Are you interested? Click on the “Apply now” button....