Compensation Analyst to join the Incentive Compensation Team: This is a hybrid role, working 2-3 days in office, and 2-3 days at home
This position will assist in the administration and analysis of compensation programs.
This position will also assist with Incentive Plan development and will provide necessary financial modeling.
Provides administrative/analytical support; specific operations/support role; project driven; exhibits technical skills; provides some leadership and development of others
Key Responsibilities- Support the day to day administration of compensation plans including:
- validating HR data
- initial plan set up
- quota and territory changes
- ensuring all compensation methodologies, policies, procedures and governance are followed
- collaborate with internal stakeholders including Field, Accounting and Finance
- support the monthly/quarterly/annual incentive payout process including manual compensation adjustments, calculations and approval process.
- 1-3 years of accounting, finance, compensation or human resources experience
- Degree or equivalent work experience necessary
- Financial modeling exp a plus Variable compensation calculation experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word and Excel Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from complex operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....