Randstad Sourceright, part of the global talent leader Randstad Enterprise, offers comprehensive talent solutions worldwide. Specializing in Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), and Blended Workforce Solutions, the company assists organizations in managing both permanent and contingent workforce needs on a global scale.
You as a Client Service Director will develop and lead an effective client management proposition. Focusing on providing strategic direction and operational leadership of one of our largest global RPO & MSP accounts specializing in the dynamic field of healthcare and life science. You will be driving additional business opportunities, leading and motivating a team, and ensuring clients receive added value and strategic level.
We count on you to help drive performance, innovation, and strategies that ensure our delivery teams are optimizing quality, cost savings, and continuous improvement while meeting our client’s delivery goals.
What will you do?
- Oversees a significant operational area for RPO and MSP, ensuring timely communication on market updates, business priorities, and performance.
- Drives employee engagement and understanding, assess team quality based on client feedback, and implements improvement plans.
- Manages budgets aligned with organizational strategy, initiates profit-enhancing initiatives, and meets financial performance targets.
- Sets account objectives, identifies talent and fosters development opportunities.
- Manages client relationships, develops operational best practices, and promotes excellence across client sectors and stakeholders.
What will you bring?
- Experience managing a multi-sited global RPO or MSP, or a portfolio of RPO and MSP accounts
- Be a subject matter expert in Outsourced Recruitment
- Proven experience working with senior key stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Experience in the life science industry is welcomed
- Fluency and English
- German is desirable, any other language skills are an advantage
What will you get?
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools, and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to both our clients and our candidates
- Competitive bonus scheme
💙 Interested? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
📢 We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.