Do you have what it takes?
Are you a highly energetic, skilled sales professional with a proven track record and experience in consultative selling of business solutions?
Are you well versed in the details of account acquisition and management and at ease interacting with senior executives to create long-term relationships that drive bottom-line results?
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Client Executive – Business Development, is responsible for prospecting and generating revenue and developing high-level business contacts and relationships with senior decision-makers, and leveraging those relationships to grow Randstad’s wallet share.
Responsibilities also include coordinating branch-level sales and delivery activities, and complete ownership of the overall client relationship.
- Successfully prospect and generate revenue from new regional and national accounts at the highest level (procurement, operations leaders, CHRO, Senior VPs, etc.) through regular executive calls, visits, executive presentations, and delivery of top-tier value-added programs
- Develop new streams of revenue and increase overall revenue growth through new account penetration
- Responsible for attaining overall revenue goals, increasing account share, developing high-level business contacts and relationships; achieving margin and profitability goals
- Manage and maintain an account prospect list via salesforce.com
- Ensure that Randstad is positioned optimally to influence strategic recruitment and staffing decisions within accounts.
- In collaboration with sales enablement group, develop and maintain centralized customer intelligence repository inclusive of organizational charts, media clips, annual reports, current news releases, vertical market analysis, etc., and disseminate amongst the entire client service team.
- Provide mentorship to local Account Teams on advanced client development and service techniques.
- 5-10 years of demonstrated B2B business development and/or client account expansion success in the GTA market with exposure to complex and long sales cycles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field or 8+ years equivalent work experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of current trends and best practices in recruiting and client business
- Business Case development
- Business Process (BPO) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is an asset
- Experience managing global partnerships
- Candidate and/or Customer Relationship Management Systems (e.g. Bullhorn, Avature), Salesforce.com is an asset
Why choose us:
- We are one of the 50 Best Workplaces in Canada every year since 2006!
- We are ranked #7 for best employers in Canada in 2019 on Glassdoor reviews
- We are a leader in diversity & inclusion
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Vacation package, 12 care Days, and vacation days purchase options
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of promotional hires are made within!)
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Modern office with a panoramic view located near shopping centers and restaurants;
- International travel for best performance;
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverages Fridays!)
- Countless ongoing training opportunities to expand your skill-set
- Join our employee perk program for exclusive discounts on events & shopping
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.