Client Executive / Director – Strategic Accounts
Multiple Locations: Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Randstad Canada is looking for you, a Strategic Business Development professional to join our team as Client Executive / Director Strategic Accounts. The role can be based anywhere nationally with a preference to the Toronto / Montreal regions. This is an individual contributor role at the Director level with no direct reports.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President- Strategic Accounts, the CE / Director will be responsible for selling, growing and maintaining business within set of strategic Randstad accounts. You will be engaging the client at the Director level and above across all LOBs and Platforms and working parallel with Randstad Canada account teams to drive and expand business with the goal of consistent, high-level achievement in building strong relationships with your client network.
If you have a proven consultative approach to sales and service delivery, are an exceptional communicator, influencer, and negotiator and are able to build and maintain effective partnerships internally and externally with all stakeholders, including senior leaders we want to hear from you!!
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for attaining overall revenue goals within a set of existing names accounts, developing high-level business contacts and relationships in order to expand our existing footprint and enable additional Randstad LOB engagement.
- Build, maintain and grow strategic partnerships with clients through a comprehensive understanding of the client business and ensure adherence to contractual obligations and account performance
- Ensure that Randstad is positioned optimally to influence strategic recruitment and staffing decisions within these accounts
- Develop new threads of revenue and increase overall revenue growth for all Randstad LOBs throughout all areas of the account, it’s subsidiaries and sister companies. Broaden client relationships on a national level and extend it to an international level when feasible.
- Broad based knowledge of the staffing industry including Inhouse and customized client solutions
- Responsible for attaining overall revenue goals, increasing account share, developing high level business contacts and relationships, achieving margin and profitability goals.
- Executive management of account activities, coordination of city-level Account Managers, and complete ownership of the overall client relationship at designated Strategic Accounts.
- Act in a consultative capacity to the National Account on all areas of recruitment strategy with an emphasis on developing an integrated approach to recruitment
- Develop and maintain centralized customer intelligence repository inclusive of organizational charts, media clips, annual reports, current news releases, vertical market analysis, etc., and disseminate amongst the entire client service team
- Provide mentorship to Account Managers on advanced client development and service techniques.
- Manage all contract related issues including initiation and negotiation of new master agreements, contract compliance inclusive of confidentiality agreements, unique billing and reporting requirements, documentation of special provisions, and act as central point of contact to client for all related administrative matters
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 8 years equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years of Sales, Business Development experience
- Staffing experience a strong asset
Nice to have:
- Business Case development
- Experience managing global partnerships & RFI/RFPs
- Financial acumen. Strong capability in understanding key financial concepts, P&L, capital expenditures, and operating expenses processes.
- You can leverage facts and data to make critical decisions about the business
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) knowledge
- Candidate and/or Customer Relationship Management Systems (e.g. Bullhorn, FieldGlass, Beeline, FlexTrack)
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- mix of work from on site and from home
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
We look forward to meeting you!!
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.