Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for a Client Delivery Manager to join our winning team. The Client Delivery Manager (CDM) is accountable for supporting this mission by achieving, through interaction with the field organization and clients, two main objectives within his/her designated account portfolio - sales support and growth and ensuring service delivery excellence.
The CDM serves as coach, consultant, and coordinator by receiving requisitions and coaching the field. The professionalism and expertise demonstrated through the consistency, efficiency, and accessibility of the CDM influences Randstad's ability to grow market share and manage contract requirements across all operating companies.
The following are essential job accountabilities:
- Partner with the Strategic Account Director (SAD) in implementing, retaining, and growing existing and new customers for all Randstad operating companies and associated skill sets
- Support implementation of innovations and initiatives
- Provides support to all of Randstad's Lines of Business: RGS, RT, RP, RHC, RLS, RSR
- Proactively manage field steering activities
- Ensure an understanding of contract terms and deliverables through account "fact sheets" and provide ongoing coaching and solutions to the field
- Communicate service/compliance commitments and location specific information to supporting teams
- Prepare and participate in quarterly and annual customer reviews
- Maintain expertise in Randstad and 3rd party vendor management systems (VMS) and train the field on the usage of these systems
- Daily monitoring VMS systems and provide support to maximize submittals and fill ratios for each of the assigned VMS accounts
- Accept requisitions as a central point of contact and communicate the requirement to the appropriate field branch, if applicable
- Track customer performance utilizing the VMS tracking reports and other resources
- Work with MSP companies to promote the Randstad brand and filling of requisitions
- Identify revenue growth opportunities and communicate to the field
Job Specifications Core Competencies
- Customer service orientation - Strong communication and relationship-building skills at all levels - Ability to understand and influence others
- Analytical thinking - Ability to solve problems independently - High self-confidence - Aptitude for information seeking and conceptual thinking - Passion for results
- Very strong phone, coaching, and written communication skills
- Strong systems aptitude (ability to effectively utilize Excel, PeopleSoft, Google Mail) Analytical - need to be able to assess usage at supported accounts and target opportunities
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, results oriented, team player
- Microsoft Office, Intermediate Outlook, Word, Excel
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- 4-year college degree (preferably business-related)
- 8 years' work experience within the staffing, client services, or MSP/VMS arena Minimum Field-of-Expertise
- Proven excellent customer service experience Preferred Field-of-Expertise
- Randstad or staffing operations experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....