Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
We operate in 70 countries, across 360 RPO programs and more than 800 managed services programs. We have US$ 11.8 billion spent under our management and employ more than 3,800 talent experts. We create value by combining our proven processes with high-output technology to create efficiency, scalability, and flexibility — all with an eye on a company’s future business and talent needs. Randstad Sourceright is a truly global company and so are our clients.
We are looking for a Change Management and Communications Lead!
In this role, your key focus will be on directing and managing large-size multi-country/regional/global implementation projects through change management by playing a key role in developing, executing, monitoring, and tracking the change strategy and communications throughout the implementation life cycle.
You will work with high-profile clients to promote and deliver messaging and the adoption of impactful solutions to help clients drive toward their human capital goals. This position will focus on change management, communications, organizational transformation, key adoption strategies and supporting metrics. You may be asked to also lead implementations as project/program manager.
Project and Change management
- Development and execution of change management strategies with plans to maximize adoption and usage, while minimizing resistance to change
- Goals include faster adoption, higher program utilization, and proficiency with the changes that impact program users.
- Change management approach, delivery, measurement and reporting for RSR implementations.
- Developing change management strategies by conducting workshops with clients to identify key initiatives from business process, program and technology design
- Serves as the lead point of contact at the Steering Board level during assigned implementations, as needed
- Project/Program management and facilitation of cross-border multi-regional or global implementations, as needed
- Project Management for MSP, RPO, SOW, Headcount Tracking or blended solution implementations dependent on the scale as needed
- Analyses client's current state and establishes the best plan of action for implementation, including the scope of implementation (different phases or waves) and appropriate timelines, as needed
- Identifies and mitigates risks and issues and provides an audit trail of accountability
- Provides regular status reports to the RSR senior stakeholders and Client
- Provides consultation to ensure awareness, service practices and procedures, and nurturing of client relations
- Assesses, plans and implements appropriate implementation approach with required Workstream lead for related services in line with project deliverables
- Creates or updates project management tools in smart sheet and google to support the implementation and makes sure the project team or you as workstreamlead are updating relevant documentation (RAID, Timesheets, Reporting etc.)
Leadership and People Management
- Manages the activities of the project-related implementation team
- Provides mentorship to new team members and day to day management of a team within project management, as well as cross-training to other teams, as needed
- Audits service quality and educate RSR local teams regarding processes and procedures during implementation
- Is the first point of escalation for client and senior stakeholders
- Assess/survey the quality of work delivered by the team, based on specific customer feedback and develop action plans for individuals to ensure the growth of the team
- Provide training when necessary for the purpose of improving skills or teaching new ones
- Conduct team meetings to promote teamwork and inform on company updates as needed
- Provide insight into capacity planning for the team
- Initiates and drives continuous improvements in the way of working, tools, methods and solution concepts
- Provides input and guidance for bids and proposals as required
- Attends sales presentations with Sales and Solutions team in the capacity of
- Contributes to the business development of the client by identifying additional revenue streams – relays information to the responsible operation leader
Client & Customer Management
- Supports internal customers to ensure their needs are met and/or helps senior colleagues manage client relationships
- Liaises with the systems implementation team responsible for the implementation of the e-resourcing package solution, to ensure the technology fully supports the process
- Works with the Workstream Leads and SME’s, to facilitate their activities for the delivery of the services sold
- Is the first point of contact for the client regarding implementation
- Builds strong business relationships with the client at senior management level
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management/change management managing complex implementations within the RPO, MSP & SOW industry
- Excellent English knowledge both written and oral
- Demonstrated skills and experience to advise and lead on implementation processes and procedures as well as taking ownership of issues and responsibilities knowledge
- Evidence of a high-level project management knowledge in MSP, RPO and preferably SOW
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance process within a fast-paced business environment additional skills needed
- Strong and open communicator, both verbally and in writing with excellent literate skills
- Hands-on working mentality and strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership approach
- Good analytical, conceptual and process-oriented skills
- Ability to "think and act promptly"
- Strong and open communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Strong planning and organizational skills combined with task and time management skills, positively influenced under time pressure
- Project management: lead and deliver projects within agreed timescales and budget
- Ability to review ongoing and proposed programs and projects to identify opportunities for reuse and process improvement
- Demonstrate a high degree of adaptability to move from one project to another and sometimes contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- Managing client relationships with excellent customer-facing and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking and excellent understanding of the client’s needs; ability to manage the implementation of new solutions and drive transformation projects
- Good understanding of the cultural differences between countries and the local playing field
- Sensitive in working and managing virtual teams
- Strong influencing, communications and people management skills
- Demonstrated skills in Smartsheet or similar project management tools
- Experience in using and in-depth understanding of ATS, VMS or similar recruitment/ HR systems
- Willingness to travel (regional and global)
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to hear more, then apply today or contact Klaudia Fűr via firstname.lastname@example.org....