This is no ordinary job advert. This one is different. Why?
Because this one is for you…
At Randstad Sourceright our vision is to provide solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions.
Work with us and you’ll be joining the market leader in Recruitment Outsourcing. For 11 years in a row, Randstad Sourceright was named a leader in Everest Group’s RPO PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021. Our Glassdoor reviews demonstrate that we are truly an employer of choice.
RSR needs your skills to help support and steer our Compliance team…
Team Leader’s toolkit consists of:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and lead a highly motivated and competitive team.
- Experience in supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes.
- A predisposition to lead, drawing on core competencies of decisiveness and influencing, both within team and client management.
- Ability to build capability of others by coaching and/or mentoring. Able to identify any issues within a team and ensures that every member is focused and driven to achieve team objectives.
- Analytical approach with an appreciation for specific processes. Ability to work within existing frameworks, but also recognise when a specific situation requires out of the box thinking.
- Insight into ‘big picture’ thinking; taking a broader birds-eye view of processes and performance in order to navigate complex and ever-changing situations; strategising to find optimum solutions.
- Continually focused on outcomes. Specifically, correcting problems; for example: by communicating with clients or stakeholders with regard to expectations, to monitor delivery and satisfaction.
- Focuses on assessing, measuring and improving performance. Shows drive and determination to meet short- and long-term goals. Specifically, strives to meet challenging goals; for example: by setting ambitious, but realistic targets for performance improvement (for self and/or own team).
- Works without supervision and exhibits exemplary behaviour by not making quality concessions. Encourages others to take action to increase quality.
- Fluency in English. Good command of 2nd language would be a plus.
In this role you will:
- Assist with the compliance responsibilities and obligations of the organisation including development, performance and maintenance.
- Ensure of obligations related to compliance are met.
- Become first point of contact for internal operational stakeholders and first escalation point of the team for any daily operational issues.
- Use and continuously seek out creative and innovative methods and best practices, sharing with the team.
- Conduct team meetings to promote teamwork and inform on project updates.
- Train and mentor new hires as well as provide feedback and coach experienced team members.
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by team, based on specific feedback and assist in developing action plans for individuals.
- Provide input into the development of procedures for an area within the organization, then monitor the implementation of those procedures.
- Should come up with new operational procedures/delivery solutions and SLAs and present and discuss with management.
- Project management based on new client requests; acting as ‘Voice of Customer’ to translate client needs for internal contributors and stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to better serve the client and/or to bring in new delivery solutions.
- Make process improvements, both internal (team activities) and external (towards the client).
What do you get?
- World-class experience and learning opportunities, with fantastic opportunities for career development and personal growth
- An inspiring and multicultural working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a comprehensive benefits package (Bonus, Cafeteria, Health Insurance and more).
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.).
Sounds interesting? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
If you would like to know more please turn to our dedicated ITA partner Robert via direct message or via e-mail: email@example.com