Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
We operate in 70 countries, across 360 RPO programs and more than 800 managed services programs (MSP). We have US$ 11.8 billion spent under our management and employ more than 3,800 talent experts. We create value by combining our proven processes with high-output technology to create efficiency, scalability, and flexibility — all with an eye on a company’s future business and talent needs. Randstad Sourceright is a truly global company and so are our clients.
You will join Randstad Sourceright as a Category Manager (Indirect Procurement) who will assist one of our biggest and most iconic clients with procuring and managing professional and consulting services under our Statement of Work (SOW) program. For this large multinational Med Tech client, you will be in charge of a growing category in Professional Services / Consultancy and will partner with stakeholders to deliver high-quality output and cost-effective results across multiple European locations.
What will you be responsible for?
- Develop partnering relationships with the client's Procurement function, the stakeholders community and suppliers.
- Ensure that the quality of our SOW program intelligence is optimised to feed into the client’s Procurement supplier management and strategy
- Manage all procurement requisition activity through the use of VMS technology.
- Support the client's RFP bidding process to include performing as a sourcing agent, mediator, and negotiator on the client project buyer's behalf.
- Develop deep competency knowledge of the program service supplier community to assist with sourcing recommendations.
- Perform analysis to include cost savings reporting and other quality or efficiency data to help improve operational processes.
- Evaluate SOW agreement terms for conformity and compliance against client-required contractual language and agreement structure.
- Provide program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier and client project buyer community on a regular basis.
- Communicate program procedural changes and updates to program suppliers and client users in a timely manner.
- Confirm suppliers appropriately manage their employee onboarding, employee relations issues, and off-boarding activities.
- Provide and analyze standard program reporting to client buyers and stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain a proactive, positive working relationship with client end-users.
- Support the Operations Manager of Randstad’s MSP in ensuring financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded.
What will you bring?
- Experience in Procurement (indirect) and Category Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to “think process” to help improve the program’s operational set-up
- Fluent written and verbal business communication in English
- Fluent written and verbal business communication in Dutch is an advantage
- Knowledge of an MSP program and of a VMS tool is an advantage
What can you expect in return from Randstad Sourceright EMEA?
As a global organization, we offer you a career, not a job. We provide extensive learning and
development programs to help you reach your full potential. We offer internal career opportunities, international mobility, and a home working environment with occasional visits to the office.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for procurement and vendor management, please submit your resume or please get in touch with our dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com with any questions you may have.
If this role isn't your cup of tea, please register to our Talent pool to receive notifications about further opportunities - https://rsremeacareers.gr8people.eu/talent-pools/4778/world-class-talent-pool-emea.
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team....