about Randstad enterprise
Randstad Enterprise Group (REG), a new world-class talent advisory infrastructure that leverages Randstad's breadth of services to build total talent models that generate maximum business value for clients. Bringing together Randstad's global strategic accounts teams, with the sales and solution design functions of world-leading RPO and MSP provider Randstad Sourceright, the new group is focused on elevating enterprise customer value propositions and developing strategic roadmaps across the total talent lifecycle by drawing on Randstad's complete portfolio of services, products and solutions globally.
Our team is a group of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about our work and committed to delivering exceptional results. We are a close-knit group that values collaboration, open communication, and a supportive work environment. Our team is responsible for recruiting operations for fortune-500 clients across the globe, and we take pride in the important role we play in achieving the goals of our client's business. We are a diverse group with a range of skills and backgrounds, and we believe that our differences make us stronger.
We are committed to fostering a culture of learning and growth, and we encourage each other to take on new challenges and develop our skills. We believe in working hard and having fun, and we enjoy celebrating our successes together as a team.
The Early talent team has an opening for a Recruiter to join a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that provides the opportunity to help manage the day to day recruiting strategy and execution of talent acquisition for Early in Career & Rising Talent hiring globally. The position includes extensive interaction with business partners, Talent Acquisition professionals, campus representatives and candidates.
- Administer end to end campus recruitment process across Engineering colleges and B-Schools Engage with target universities (PAN India) while working closely with key stakeholders to attract & engage the right talent across graduate and internship programs
- Constant communication and negotiation with campuses for a suitable hiring slot to hire the best talent
- Prepare and maintain a recruitment calendar for conducting pooled / individual campus recruitment drives
- Manage candidate selection & assessment process including creating & sharing test links along with detailed instructions with the TPOs prior to the test
- Share details of the shortlisted students with campuses, arrange panel members and set up logistics for virtual / on-campus drives
- Track progress through the hiring season and re-strategize recruitment plan as needed to ensure targets are met
- Facilitating internship conversion process Liaison with onboarding team to manage documentation and offer release process
- Handle recruiting logistics, such as on-campus interviews, batch day events, securing interviewers, scheduling, offer management
- Work closely with business and onboarding teams to ensure smooth onboarding and allocation of campus hires
- Provide regular updates to and manage communication with key stakeholders on recruiting progress
- In this role the person will be encouraged to build strategies, plan and execute university hiring at the site and functional level. He/she will be responsible for building relationships with external partners (colleges, placements officers and candidates) for execution and fulfilling the demand.
What’s in it for you
- Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
- Join a diverse and inclusive workplace join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement opportunities
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
Click here to know more about us - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thwl6lODI1Q&t=14s...