The CBO Implementation Manager will be responsible for managing new or existing client projects as well as internal projects, ensuring that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget parameters. Provides leadership and guidance to other project personnel. This position can also be an individual project contributor responsible for managingsmall to large, global scope projects.
Lead others; manage delivery of products/services to achieve an agreed end result; project budget accountability; goals and objectives management; develop and maintain executive level relationships with clients and internal team members; drive results and accountability; ensure quality of service and product; consults with clients and provides guidance.
Travel is required 10% of the time.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 2 years of RPO talent acquisition experience
- Experience with implementing recruiting technologies such as CRM, ATS, etc.
- Highly proficient withGoogle tools including Docs, Sheets, Slides and Lucidcharts
- Strong technical aptitude
- Consultative approach
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability and experience with continuous improvement
- Ability and experience with designing and documenting process for a contingent and/or direct hire recruiting life cycle
- Ability to drive results and accountability
- Ability to recognize and mitigate risks
- Requires demonstrated project management skills
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....