Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility.
Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We are looking for an MSP administrator who will be responsible for supporting our great telecom client based in Brussels from Budapest.
How the daily job would look like
- You will be able to work in a team of 3 members who will help you along the way and teach you everything that is need to be know to fulfill the job
- Main purpose is to manage the whole MSP life-cycle for our partner
- You would do the administrative support (invoicing, supporting fieldglass users - login issues, raising tickets, work orders; managing the timesheets and making some reports)
- You would support an international account so you will work not just with your local colleagues but also with MSP consultants from Europe
- You will be a key partner for the consultants and your help will make their work much easier and efficient
What we ask from you
- Having some experience in a commercial support environment (nice to have: staffing or recruitment)
- Application support experience and knowledge of a VMS or ATS tool
- Project Management experience
- Great organisational skills and precise work
What we can offer:
- World class experience and learning opportunity within one of the biggest pharma companies
- Inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a benefit package.
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and personal growth with the world market leader in MSP services
If you would like to know more please turn to our dedicated ITA partner Klaudia Fűr via direct message or via e-mail: email@example.com