about Randstad enterprise
Randstad Enterprise Group (REG), a new world-class talent advisory infrastructure that leverages Randstad's breadth of services to build total talent models that generate maximum business value for clients. Bringing together Randstad's global strategic accounts teams, with the sales and solution design functions of world-leading RPO and MSP provider Randstad Sourceright, the new group is focused on elevating enterprise customer value propositions and developing strategic roadmaps across the total talent lifecycle by drawing on Randstad's complete portfolio of services, products and solutions globally.
Our team is a group of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about our work and committed to delivering exceptional results. We are a close-knit group that values collaboration, open communication, and a supportive work environment. Our team is responsible for recruiting operations for fortune-500 clients across the globe, and we take pride in the important role we play in achieving the goals of our client's business. We are a diverse group with a range of skills and backgrounds, and we believe that our differences make us stronger.
We are committed to fostering a culture of learning and growth, and we encourage each other to take on new challenges and develop our skills. We believe in working hard and having fun, and we enjoy celebrating our successes together as a team.
As a Business Process Analyst (BPA), you will be a key part of a project team and oversee high-level HR duties, analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency. You will be in charge of providing business insights for the operations of one of our organization's biggest clients, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
● You’ll be required to draw inferences from process details and link these inferences to the big picture by considering business objectives and identifying the process improvements.
● You would structure a large amount of information within the process frameworks. You will often find yourself holding meetings, researching processes, collecting data, analyzing information and performing related tasks.
● You would have the knowledge of process mapping and business process reengineering.
● You will analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
required skill-set & qualifications
● Minimum bachelor’s degree from a UGC/AICTE accredited university
● 3-4 years of experience in a similar role of business analyst/data analyst
● Some training in Project Management, preferred
● Experience mapping out complex business processes using an automated tool such as Viso or Lucid Charts to document and validate in scope business processes.
● Additionally, this role is responsible for contributing to, or leading the development of training materials and delivering training related to business processes.
● Experience producing process documentation to include workflows, process steps, standard operating procedure guides and training content.
● Experience recognizing, championing and implementing process improvements.
● Highly proficient with Google tools including Docs, Sheets, Slides, Lucid charts, Smart Sheet, and/or the Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Power point, Project and Visio.
● Expert level experience in data management & ability to draw insights
● High level of attention to detail
● Solid understanding of G-suite applications & products
what’s in it for you
● Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
● Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
● Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement opportunities
● Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
● Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
- Email :
- LinkedIn :
Click here to know more about us - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thwl6lODI1Q&t=14s...