As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organisations and people in realising their true potential.
As a Business Intelligence Partner, you will Partner with our global BI customer, a well known American multinational technology, Cloud & AI company, to provide business solutions through data. This position has operational and technical responsibility for reporting, analytics, and visualisation dashboards specifically aligned to our Client. This position will develop processes and strategies to consolidate, automate, and improve reporting and dashboards for the client and internal stakeholders.
The key to being a successful Business Intelligence Partner with Randstad Sourceright will be your ability to match your commercial and operational subject matter expert skills with the consultative ability to translate, communicate and share data into insights and provide business solutions to help develop a strong working relationship with stakeholders and account leads.
You will be responsible for
- Creating and using client data and insights aligned to business priorities to highlight and provide observations, provide recommendations and contribute to ongoing business discussions and decision making
- Overseeing the design and build of insightful, scalable, and actionable visualisations
- Developing, documenting, and maintaining a comprehensive quality management program
- Demonstrating continuous improvement, process documentation, and workflow skills
- Delivering a reporting suite and introductory standard for the account and key client
- Being the liaison between the consumers/ops teams and the data engineering teams
What you need to bring:
- Strong communication, facilitation & presentation skills
- Excellent team work ethic as well as a personal drive and commitment to delivering outstanding results
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
- Commercial awareness (experience in the recruitment industry (e.g. MSP/RPO) and/or B2B marketing)
- Excellent working knowledge of Google products, and visualisation tools like Data Studio, Domo, Tableau, etc and knowledge of general database functions, data storage, data models, SQL, and data transfer protocols
- Ability to mine data, improve and develop new data sources (including attribution) and translate data into actionable recommendations and compelling stories
- A passion to leverage an agile work environment to incorporate new innovative and value add components to existing portfolios
In return, you will receive
- Permanent employment contract (100% remote in EMEA)
- Extensive on-the-job training, supplemented by internal training at the in-house Randstad University and Randstad Business School and long-term development opportunities within the Randstad Group
- Attractive basic salary with an annual bonus plan and competitive benefits including an employer-sponsored retirement plan, the opportunity to participate in the stock purchase plan for internal employees and many more
- An inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our client
- Opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to our candidates
Sounds interesting? Feel free to contact our dedicated TA Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org...