Randstad Sourceright; where technology, innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
Business intelligence is at the forefront of our organisation and to show the commitment to this the Global Business Intelligence team has gone through a global restructure and significant investment. A new opportunity has become available to help shape the future of the organization's business intelligence offering.
Working in our central Business Intelligence team, responsible for developing, maintaining and improving reporting solutions on a cloud based BI platform and Excel dashboards. The Business Intelligence Partner will be a commercial and operational expert with the ability to translate data into insights. They will use the data to mitigate risk, find operational and revenue generating opportunities and provide business solutions. They will partner with our clients to add value in talent acquisition and workforce strategy and also help them improve processes and performance.
Main responsibilities will include
- Implementing and maintaining reporting solutions on BI platform
- acting as a point of contact for BI queries and requests
- Oversee the design and build of insightful, scalable, and actionable visualizations
- Subject matter expert for internal and client stakeholders with all areas of BI
- provide strategic advice around data to key stakeholders and clients
The successful candidate must have
- advanced data visualisation experience, ideally DOMO, although other BI visualisation tools will be considered
- demonstrable data manipulation and analytical skills in MS Excel and experience with SQL (or MYSQL) building data flows and calculations is essential
- advanced MS Excel skills, including pivot tables, v-look ups etc
- experience in developing and deploying high quality analytical and reporting capability designed to deliver significant business benefits
- very strong communication skills and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- ability to interpret data and translate it to non tech (lamens) people.
It is also nice to have
- experience working for an RPO/MSP or in the recruitment or HR sector
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to be part of our world class team.