Randstad Sourceright; where our data driven approach, technical innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the employer of choice in the Global Recruitment Outsourcing space.
Business intelligence is at the forefront of our organisation and to show the commitment to this the Global Business Intelligence team has gone through a global restructure and significant investment. A new opportunity has become available to help shape the future of the organization's business intelligence offering.
The purpose of this role is to take ownership of regional business intelligence and partner with the regional BI customers within Randstad Sourceright (RSR). This can include but is not limited to Data Engineering, BI Support Teams, Operational Teams, Internal teams and RSR clients, and provide business solutions through data.
This position has operational and technical responsibility for reporting, analytics, and visualization dashboards across all operating companies within RSR. This position will develop processes and strategies to consolidate, automate, and improve reporting and dashboards for external clients and internal stakeholders. You will also be responsible for the direct line management of Associate Business Intelligence Partners and potentially business intelligence partners who look after the BI solutions for regional RSR client accounts.
The successful candidate must have
- team leadership / management experience of BI specialists
- advanced data visualisation experience, ideally DOMO or tableau, although other BI visualisation tools will be considered
- advanced MS Excel skills, including pivot tables, v-look ups etc
- experience in developing and deploying high quality analytical and reporting capability designed to deliver significant business benefits
- demonstrable data manipulation and analytical skills in MS Excel and experience with SQL (or MYSQL) building data flows and calculations (ability to write Intermediate SQL scripts)
- very strong communication skills and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- ability to interpret data and translate data to non technical colleagues & clients.
It is also nice to have
- experience working for an RPO/MSP or in the recruitment or HR sector
In return you will receive
- opportunity to work in a global market leading organisation where data is at the heart of our service offering
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- excellent working environment …. check out our Glassdoor Rating !
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to be part of our world class team....