The mission of the business intelligence team is to create a data-driven culture that empowers leaders to integrate data into daily decisions and strategic planning. We aim to provide visibility, transparency, and guidance regarding the quantity and quality of results, activities, financial KPIs, and leading indicators to easily identify trends aimed at data-based decision-making.
The purpose of this role is to partner with the Regional and global BI customers within RSR (who can include but not be limited to Data engineering, BI Support Teams, Operational Teams, Internal teams, and RSR clients) and provide business solutions through data.
This position has operational and technical responsibility for reporting, analytics, and visualization dashboards across all operating companies within RSR. This position will develop processes and strategies to consolidate, automate, and improve reporting and dashboards for external clients and internal stakeholders.
As a Business Intelligence Partner you will be responsible for overseeing the end to end delivery of regional and global account and client BI reporting. This will include working with data engineering to provide usable datasets, create dashboards with meaningful insights & visualizations within our BI solution (DOMO) and ongoing communication and partnering with the ‘BI consumers’. The key to this is as a Business Intelligence Partner you will be a commercial and operational expert with the ability to translate data into insights. You will use this to mitigate risk, find operational and revenue generating opportunities and provide business solutions.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to know what skills we would be looking for the list below is for your reference:
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills required for various levels throughout external and internal organizations
- Excellent presentation skills used in delivering solutions to executive-level clients
- Demonstrated continuous improvement, process documentation, and workflow skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS - Excel with knowledge of macros and pivot tables.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google products, and visualization tools Domo, Tableau, etc
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information and ideas
- Strong drive and commitment to delivering outstanding results
- Have the ability to provide value with the use of analytics to help achieve the account’s objectives and the client’s initiatives.
- Ability to create meaningful insights and metrics that aligned to business priorities and objectives
- Data visualisation preferred; ability to interpret data and translate it to non tech (lamens) people.
- Ability to write Intermediate SQL scripts
- Experience in data pipeline creation, quality improvement and analysis to provide teams with actionable insights, informing strategy, impact and investments.
- Experience with analytics tools.
- Extensive experience technical client service (i.e. consulting experience).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions,
please turn to our dedicated ITA Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org