Randstad Enterprise Solutions — including Randstad Sourceright, Randstad Enterprise Group and Randstad RiseSmart — provides solutions and expertise that help enterprise clients position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility. Working across the broad spectrum of Randstad Enterprise Solutions, the collective experience of the teams encompasses all facets of the global talent spectrum, from the acquisition of talent to skilling and coaching to outplacement solutions. Enabled by innovative technologies, key offerings include HR and recruitment solutions, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP), statement of work (SOW), outplacement, skilling/coaching and total talent solutions.
The Enterprise Sales team is responsible for driving revenue for Randstad Enterprise's core concepts both globally and locally by developing and securing profitable opportunities. For the VP of Sales, this includes winning new logos, expansion of existing business and rewins, leading high value, complex customer pursuits and deals that deliver in excess of 1M of gross profit on an annual basis per deal and up to and over 10M per annum per deal.
about the role
As a Vice President of Sales, you will be responsible for closing complex solutions sales with a group of large multinational targets representing the global Fortune 2000 (G2000) companies headquartered in your region. You will do this by developing market-leading and innovative RPO and MSP solutions to meet client needs, and leading the sale from engagement through to negotiation and close and eventually expansion. This sales function operates in a multi-country, regional and global market and you therefore must be able to build global SME teams, leveraging those teams to coordinate and motivate sales strategy to drive new business.
To be successful in this role, you will have a deep understanding and experience in solutions sales within the recruitment industry, particularly in Total Talent Solutions, and bring the desire and capability to build customer-centric solutions. You will work closely with our Revenue Operations department (RevOps) who support top of the funnel lead generation, lead nurturing and intent identification for handoff to the Enterprise Solutions Partners for solution development, negotiation and close.
As VP of Sales, you are also one of the most visible ‘faces’ of the Randstad Enterprise brand and its core solution concepts. As such, building and maintaining relationships with key customers - both internally and externally - is key. You are expected to play an active role in positioning Randstad Enterprise as thought-leaders in the market, through an effective focus on solutions and a consultative selling approach that highlights our advisor and professional services credibilities.
- Achieve sales goals through effective management of the sales and pursuit process and its stakeholders for a predefined list of global and regional G2000 enterprise companies. This includes achieving significant revenue targets while operating in a turbulent market characterized by high innovation and fierce competition.
- Build global sales pursuit teams, incorporating locally-based sales partners and accelerator teams (ex. SOW, Bid, solution design, etc.), leveraging those teams to coordinate and motivate sales strategy to drive new business globally.
- Support Executive Enterprise Solutions Partners on the largest, most complex global deals by bringing local and regional expertise, relationships and market knowledge.
- Support our Where2Play sector strategy by building sector knowledge and expertise, and leveraging that knowledge to drive new business in the sector.
- Demonstrate your knowledge and ability to establish and develop long lasting customer relationships and networks to bring new programs on board, including proven C-suite client engagement approaches.
- Strengthen our regional and global position in RPO and MSP across the target area (by sector and defined target list) by setting the right market strategy, managing sales activities and designing client value propositions and solutions in partnership with our global delivery and enablement functions to win new business consistent with our strategic goals.
- Responsible for achieving growth goals through effective management of all stakeholders across all Randstad specializations: enterprise, digital, operational and professional.
- Play a key role in defining the whitespace, sales objectives and customer roadmap for an agreed set of G2000 target accounts and creating an aligned customer engagement model across individual sales contributors.
- Act as a key advisor to the Chief Growth Officer, Executive Vice President of Global Enterprise Sales, and Global Head of Enterprise Solutions to provide guidance on strategic initiatives and developments of strong, scalable talent concepts.
- Work closely with the RevOps department to ensure correct alignment of target accounts and key buyer personas.
- Actively participate in seeking customer engagement in co-creation of innovation solutions to solve customer and talent problems and create unique growth opportunities, including contribution and participation with our global concepts and solution design team on concept development and design.
- Work with delivery teams to identify expansion opportunities across your G2000 target accounts.
- Actively participate in sector squad/pod approach in order to support growth in our Where2Play sectors and bring industry knowledge.
- Work closely with our Intelligence team to review sales data, market research, and industry trends for your G2000 accounts and assigned industry sector(s) of expertise to identify opportunities and make data-driven decisions. Adjust sales strategies as necessary, in alignment with overall company strategy.
- Drive a proactive customer engagement approach across critical moments in the customer journey, and build a close working partnership with the Advisory and solution design teams to support client workshops during the sales process.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as RevOps, marketing, advisory, bids and solution design, talent marketing, technology, pricing and finance, legal, delivery and more to ensure a seamless sales process from customer acquisition through to implementation.
- Work closely with global and regional delivery teams and operating companies to enable new tech and touch models to accelerate mid-market RPO and MSP market share.
- Establish yourself as an expert in Randstad’s concepts, as well as your Where2Play sector, and represent the company at trade shows, conferences, and other industry events to promote products or services and maintain a positive image of the company
- Chief Growth Officer
- Enterprise Sales solutions partners- global and regional
- Revenue Operations specialists
- Enterprise Concepts and practices including bids, solution design, services procurement and more
- Local MDs and delivery teams within enterprise, digital, operational and professional specializations
- Enterprise accelerator functions including: B2B Marketing, Customer Success, Talent Marketing, Intelligence
- Workforce Advisory
- Innovation and technology teams (eg. DIGI)
- Pricing and finance
- Industry partners
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of proven global sales and/or account management experience, with a proven ability to drive new business in global, complex solution sales
- Proven track record of driving global revenue and profitable growth.
- Strong knowledge of local, regional and global markets and customer base working globally, and an understanding of cultural nuances.
- Strong sector knowledge in Where2Play sectors (to be discussed in interview)
- Passion for innovating new global concepts, technology and methodologies to drive customer growth, engagement and market share
- Experience using data and analytics to inform decision-making.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key customers both internally and externally.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including sales, account management, finance, legal, and solution concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop and implement successful pricing and commercial strategies.
- Fluency in English
- Experience in a staffing/HR solutions company or other B2B consulting experience is a plus.
The base salary range for this position is $154,850 to $199,650
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, a generous time off policy (including at least 18 paid days off in your first full year, 1 paid volunteer day, and 9 paid holidays), and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.
Application will be accepting ongoing until the role is filled...