The role can be based anywhere in EMEA! Travel (regional/global) is needed.
about Randstad Enterprise Group
Randstad Enterprise Group provides solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. The collective experience encompasses all facets of the global talent spectrum, from acquisition of talent to outplacement solutions. Enabled by innovative technologies, key offerings include HR and recruitment solutions, Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process
Outsourcing (RPO), In-House and Professional services, and outplacement and career transition services.
purpose of the job
As the group leader International Accounts, you are part of the Randstad Sourceright EMEA sales leadership team. You will be responsible for helping to design and execute the sales strategies supporting the Director International Randstad Sourceright EMEA, attend sales meetings to support/ drive negotiations, train the salespeople in sales and negotiation techniques. This will also require working closely with the Randstad Enterprise Group Structure.
The role holder will have a passion for ensuring the performance of the overall sales organization and profitable achievement of the organization’s sales goals. The role will work collaboratively with the client acceleration function on developing commercial insights, sales targeting based on achievable negotiation strategies, and considering compelling client value propositions to underpin the negotiation strategies and differentiate solutions in line with the SOS principle of aligning all related to Functions to the Sales process.
The role will be inspirational in setting the strategic direction for the International Accounts, help to build a high performing sales teams and cultivating a culture of sharing best practices and information throughout Randstad.
As the Business Development Director International Accounts, you are responsible for:
Leadership and Direction
- Develops and delivers a strategic plan for a specific area of responsibility, leading the sales and negotiation team focussed on new sales and expansion of existing accounts in the sales portfolio to deliver outperformance.
- Manage diverse cross functional teams with different incentives towards one common goal (e.g. RSR vs Randstad Operating Companies): winning business in line with the SOS (Sales to Operational strategy) way of working
- Works in close partnership with the Randstad Sourceright EMEA Leadership Team and Enterprise executive leadership team as well as country leaders/OpCo MDs – communicating progress, ensuring alignment with negotiation strategies
Data Collection and Analysis
- Analyses key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business
- Research, monitor and report on market/competitor activity within the MSP/RPO arena.
- Develops innovative solutions by integrating and analysing complex and diverse information sources.
- Drives and enhances the interaction between implementation, operations, technology, legal, HR and finance teams to arrive at the right solution to meet the client objectives that RSR can implement and deliver, in a compliant way and at the right price.
- Should support the process, timetable and writing for bid/proposal submissions including sign-off for the proposed solution.
Client & Custoer & Stakeholder Management
- Manages key client and customer relationships, typically by using account teams to ensure their ongoing satisfaction and loyalty toward the organization.
- Act as a Business Partner to the Executive Vice President for Sales Randstad Sourceright EMEA and the country MD’s, Randstad Enterprise Group
- Should lead and present at external and internal meetings to drive business development.
- Define and execute innovative negotiation strategies (advanced negotiation strategies), methodology and processes tailored to Randstad Sourceright.
- Lead/Consult Sales during high impact negotiations, ensuring the utilization of optimal negotiation designs based on game theory (including bargaining and auction theory, where applicable).
- Sells complex/customized products and services to significant customers and/or manages a sales department to achieve sales targets over a significant area.
- University/Post Graduate degree preferably in Economics or Business Administration or equivalent professional & intellectual capability.
- Shold have substantial experience in establishing and driving world class company wide contract management processes and principles.
- Evidence of successful large and complex sales achievements.
- Proven people management experience.
- Proven experience in a similar function ideally within the MSP/RPO environment.
- Experience in negotiating contracts, in multinational company environments.
- Experience of working with multi-layered (matrix) sales/implementations/operations teams on bid process.
- Experience of designing and producing approaches for MSP/RPO and specialist recruitment negotiations and solutions.
- Demonstrable evidence of working on complex solutions to tight deadlines.
- Experience of planning and managing resources to deliver predetermined objectives.
- Able to communicate effectively with large suppliers at management level. Strong English language skills and Microsoft Office capabilities
- Significant experience as a leader managing in complex, rapidly changing, global business environments
- Demonstrated inspirational & transformational leadership to include team development and successful strategy development
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate with executive leadership internally and externally
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills; ability to impact and influence outcomes in a matrixed environment
What we can offer
At Randstad Sourceright you will find an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers in using the latest technologies in the world of recruitment and selection. In addition to a lot of attention to your personal development plan, including thousands of hours of lessons and training materials, you can count on a good, competitive salary and an attractive package of fringe benefits, including: 8.5 % holiday pay, 25 vacation days, an expense allowance, an attractive share scheme and the possibility of purchasing and selling your vacation days.
Please apply today to be part of our world class team!
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Matej Hoyt at: